Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll start with a couple -- feel free to add or add to it. Not all inclusive.

White House Chief of Staff: fmr. Spkr. Newt Gingrich

U.S. Attorney General: Congressman Trey Gowdy
U.S. Secretary of State: Amb. John Bolton
Secretary, Homeland Security Department: Sheriff David Clarke, Jr.

Surgeon General (or Secretary HHS): Dr. Ben Carson
Director, National Intelligence: LtGen (ret) Mike Flynn
National Security Adviser: Condolezza Rice

Director, FBI: NOT James Comey

Future Supreme Court Justice nominee: Trey Gowdy or Ted Cruz

Still looking for a Trump Administration home for fmr. Congressman Allen B. West and Senator Jeff Sessions ... and Wisconsin's Gov. Scott Walker in 2018? Maybe for fmr. Mayor Rudy Guiliani too?

Tennessee's U.S. Senator Bob Corker would get offered nothing -- except a handshake.

·
Grouchy Old Fart
23,650 Posts
Christie can be assistant chief of staff. Gives him a job but keeps him out of the limelight!

Reactions: Cliff731

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just hope he doesn't give Cristie anything. Him following trump around like a dog is disturbing.
Back in May, "Trump named Christie his transition team chairman, a role that the governor said carried "the responsibility of putting together a plan that will carry his first 200 days in office" and preparing to fill 4,000 federal jobs, in the event the billionaire businessman is elected president."

I'm not sure if he'll have a high-visible position in a future Trump Administration/Cabinet or not.

After his BridgeGate fiasco/scandal, maybe Christie can be named Secretary of Transportation? :warning:

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can do without Rice. She's too embedded with the same ole, same ole. Do a search and see how long this woman has actually been in politics. It will surprise you.
Very true, and she's done that same job before ...

There are many world-and-foreign-policy-savy folks out there who would be assets.

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,084 Posts
I can do without Rice. She's too embedded with the same ole, same ole. Do a search and see how long this woman has actually been in politics. It will surprise you.
True... I don't anticipate Rice to be a part of Trump's cabinet or team.

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Turning the U.S. economy around will be THE challenge.

The U.S. Treasury, Commerce and Labor Dept. Secretaries will be VERY important fills, especially for Big and Small Businesses.

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,084 Posts
I just hope he doesn't give Cristie anything. Him following trump around like a dog is disturbing.
Jake... Christie is on Trump's team already. Did you see Trump's "victory" speech early this morning? He called out certain people on his team for their contribution to the success of his campaign. Christie was on that list.

Another one to watch as Trump personally lauded, praised, and called up to the podium was the RNC Chair, Reince Priebus... mark him down for a pivotal role in Trump's administration.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
I'm thinking Uncle Ted for AFT Chief.

Cowdy or Cruz would make great supreme court justices. Imagine, a judge that actually understands the Constitution.
I wouldn't want Cruz to be dawg catcher. He may be near genius in book smarts but he hasn't got the common sense that God gave a billy goat.

·
Registered
15,383 Posts
Jake... Christie is on Trump's team already. Did you see Trump's "victory" speech early this morning? He called out certain people on his team for their contribution to the success of his campaign. Christie was on that list.

Another one to watch as Trump personally lauded, praised, and called up to the podium was the RNC Chair, Reince Priebus... mark him down for a pivotal role in Trump's administration.
I did, but an honorable mention didn't mean he had a position, plus I wasn't exactly thinking clearly by that time of the night. I'd forgotten he had made him head to the transition team, also.

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Christie can be assistant chief of staff. Gives him a job but keeps him out of the limelight!
Christie can be the "Side Cleaner" on the Delaware Memorial Bridge.
Chippin' and Paintin' :)

1 - 20 of 141 Posts