close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sum Guy Enhancing Gun Lube

Discussion in 'Sold' started by Southern Reloading, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Southern Reloading

Southern Reloading Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Well this is the day we are coming out! Sum Guy Gun Lube is now available. We are offering it at a one time two week introductory price of $6.00 per bottle through May 8th 2016. We will be shipping and it will be the exact cost of the shipping. From here to the northern most end of the state will be like $2.50 for two to three bottles. We will offer Dealer pricing as well. I will be in Bryum on Thursday morning and early afternoon.

We ask that you use PayPal via Gorace815@aol.com for payment. We will be setting up credit card sales soon. So now is the time to place your orders! We sincerely thank all of you for the initial support and interest in this amazing product. If I can help you in any way please let me know.

Thanks again,
    Randy

Dave, phillipd, fastarrow and 3 others like this.
  2. MrGoodtime

MrGoodtime Distinguished Poster

Its damn good stuff for sure , never used a lube like it.

3. BasMstr

BasMstr Distinguished Poster

:wut:What kind have you been using?

4. MrGoodtime

MrGoodtime Distinguished Poster

Name it, I've probably tried it, ( hopps, rem oil, graphite, clp, etc,etc.. ) but this stuff is slicker than owl chit ( put a drop on your finger, wipe it off....and its still all over your finger ), and I swear it multiplies once on the firearm, Art put 6 drops on my 45 sunday, I have wiped it down 3 Times and it is still creeping out.

5. sand_man

sand_man Grouchy Old Fart MSGO Supporter

It's on all my revolvers and shows no sign of wearing off.

6. BasMstr

7. fastarrow

fastarrow Distinguished Poster

Like MrGoodtime said,
    I've tried them all also. Some with better results than others. This stuff makes all the tacticool stuff for sale on the shelf a waist of money. I just put a few drops on an old Ambassador fishing reel. That dude will throw further and reel smoother than that $225 Calcutta reel. This is the real deal. Can't wait to clean my weapons I used Sunday so I can put some of this on them.

8. BasMstr

Yup, got an old Abu that's been hanging up. Gonna tear it down, give it a good cleaning, and a couple drops.

9. fastarrow

fastarrow Distinguished Poster

I put 1 drop on the worm gear for the level wind and 2 drops with a small model paint brush on the gears inside. This stuff is the ticket!

10. 2DARK2C

2DARK2C Distinguished Poster

can I just PP $8.50 to the listed address :)

i'm ready! I even have a name SUMGY S.T.U.F (stays tough under fire)

Quickeye and phillipd like this.
  11. sigpro2022

sigpro2022 Distinguished Poster

I just sent you a PM Randy.

12. Iam gunna have to try some of this stuff ...

Now I gunna have to check my Pay Pal balance ;)

13. gunsinger

gunsinger Distinguished Poster

Petal, MS
    How much is in a bottle? Estimated time a bottle would last?

14. righttoown

righttoown Distinguished Poster

Randy what days are you at the Coast rifle and pistol club on 67?

15. senilking

senilking Distinguished Poster

Pontotoc
    Ok, I'm giving into the Sum Guy's Lube hype. But where is Bryum? I thought you just meant Byram, but you've typed it that way three times now, so either there really is some place named that, or I'm missing an inside joke, lol.

16. Tall Boy

Tall Boy Distinguished Poster

I really want some. I'll have to wait until you have credit card sales, or some way to purchase other than PayPal. When PayPal banned its use for ammunition, firearms, and some firearm parts, I banned PayPal. I ain't changing 'les they do first.

17. phillipd

phillipd Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

columbus
    gunsinger it lasts quite awhile. I don't have a round count on my pistol, but its a bunch. It was assembled sometime toward the end of last year and has some hard miles on it with no cleaning, disassembly, or more lube and its still wet. The only thing I would change about this lube wouldn't be cost effective for Sum or Mr. Randy. I think a needle tip applicator bottle would be the only way this could be better. It doesn't take much.

18. Dave

Dave Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

When you come to Byram, will you be at Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Club?

19. DEADEYE 1

DEADEYE 1 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

How does it do as a rust preventive? Does it regrow hair?
    Would ya,ll take a cashiers check for 3 bottles? Inquiring minds just got to know.

20. phillipd

phillipd Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

columbus
    1. The best.
    2. Got plenty so I never thought about it, but possibly.
    3. Outta my pay grade.