Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Take I 55 south to exit 61 at Hazelhurst. Exit right towards Natchez on Highway 28. Travel to Highway 547 on the right and take the right. Travel 9 miles out highway 547 to Nesmith road on the right take Nesmith road until it dead ends into Barland road. Turn left on Barland road and come about 300 yards to the first mail box on the right and you are there.

·
Registered
15,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You drive 5 miles past the ends of the earth, Turn left at the first intersection and drive 15 miles and take the first driveway to the left and drive until you see people!! :D or any semblance there of!!!!!!!!

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,185 Posts
Take I 55 south to exit 61 at Hazelhurst. Exit left towards Natchez on Highway 28. Travel to Highway 547 on the right and take the right. Travel 9 miles out highway 547 to Nesmith road on the right take Nesmith road until it dead ends into Barland road. Turn left on Barland road and come about 300 yards to the first mail box on the right and you are there.
Shouldnt that say Take Exit 61 Hazlehurst and go West toward Natchez?
If your on I55 South and take Exit 61 and go left your goin toward Laurel (East) (Wrong Way).

·
Registered
15,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds right!!! I am known for screw ups!!! :eek: That is why I included Natchez in the description!!! :eek:;)

Reactions: 1010 and Mesquite

·
Registered
9,691 Posts
Shouldnt that say Take Exit 61 Hazlehurst and go West toward Natchez?
If your on I55 South and take Exit 61 and go left your goin toward Laurel (East) (Wrong Way).
Besides going to the left is considered bad form for MSGOers. :lol6:

'Cause hereabouts we all know that going left too often risks ending up somewhere near Hitlerville:

·
Premium Member
8,066 Posts
Us young bucks gotta keep a eye on you old farts. So much wisdom yall have, just some of it gets mixed up
;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Yea nonnie but we have such a vast array of knowledge to share sometimes it just spews out and we are not aware of what or where it spews! Just wait young one!! Bout 30 or 40 more years and you'll figure it out!!! However before any of it spews out we have tto remember the topic first. That is the challenge!

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,185 Posts
Yea nonnie but we have such a vast array of knowledge to share sometimes it just spews out and we are not aware of what or where it spews! Just wait young one!! Bout 30 or 40 more years and you'll figure it out!!! However before any of it spews out we have tto remember the topic first. That is the challenge!

So the saying i always hear the older guys say is actually true?
"Boy, Ive forgotten more than you will ever know"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts