Mississippi Gun Owners banner

Super Tuck Finally

1K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  sigma74216 
#1 ·
My crossbreed holster made it today. Fixing to go out and eat then the traditional Wal-Mart trip.

#6 ·
So far so good. It feels real nice concidering I'm a newby and was expecting it to a little more uncomfortable. Went to the movies (no sign at Air Port Rd theater), out to eat and a few more places and its not as bad as I thought.
And yeah Crossbreed has been good to deal with. I had a change to my order and dropped them an email with no problems they emailed me back and my order was just as promisted.

#14 ·
nonnieselman said:
once you get it broken in it will be really comfortable.. got any saddle soap? it helps the break in process.

I carry my XD SC .40 everyday in a supertuck.. if not that i have one for my LCR..
I can get some saddle soap. I have some mink oil or what ever you use to break in baseball gloves. Will this work and what is a good way to do it

#15 ·
sigma74216 said:
nonnieselman said:
once you get it broken in it will be really comfortable.. got any saddle soap? it helps the break in process.

I carry my XD SC .40 everyday in a supertuck.. if not that i have one for my LCR..
I can get some saddle soap. I have some mink oil or what ever you use to break in baseball gloves. Will this work and what is a good way to do it
Ive never used mink oil.. i just go to my buddys house and borrow some of his sadle soap and it works wonders.. Just apply it with a rag or terry towel every month. Since if carried my XD holster so much its nice and soft.

#16 ·
NEVER EVER EVER use mink oil on your leather holsters. This goes for your boots as well. Mink oil moistens the leather too much and will cause it to decay and rot over time. You can buy oil specifically for holsters but I would recommend using Justin boot conditioner. It's basically the same thing. You can pick up a bottle at the Justin boot store across from the fair grounds in Jackson. I'm sure other shoe stores carry it as well. It's a good multi purpose conditioner. I use it on all of my leather.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.