Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully Doug or someone else can help me out on this. I pickup up a Swedish Mauser that has been drilled and tapped for a receiver sight. The holes are drilled on a diagonal with the left one to the rear. Spacing is just over 25mm. I'm trying to find the correct receiver sight for it. Here's a picture.
[/url][/img] So far I''ve found three receiver sights for the Swedish Mauser. They are the Pramm, Soderin and Elit. Here are pictures of them.
[/url][/img]
[/url][/img]
[/url][/img] All three have their mounting holes on a diagonal like the ones drilled in my receiver. My problem is that I can't find any info on the hole spacing of the three sights. Does anyone know if any of these have a hole spacing of slightly over 25mm or are they all made with this spacing?

· Registered
5,372 Posts
AS far as I know, all the spacings are the same. The most common sights I have seen are the Solderin and Elite.

Remember, CMP Matches do not allow anything but Service Grade sights. The use of the diopter sights is not allowed.

Doug

· Premium Member
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Doug. I don't plan to compete. Since it was drilled and tapped I figured I would go ahead and put a receiver sight on it plus with my eyesight I can't see iron sights very well. Peep sights are not a problem though. I've got 15-20 rifles with peep sights. I'm to stubborn to use a scope. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.