Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
A year or so ago, I read that Mississippi had the highest rate of government official corruption in the US. Looks like that, like many other things we're "first" in, will not change any time soon.

·
Premium Member
3,816 Posts
Maybe this will clean some bad stuff up....

Not like a bad cop, or deputy.

An elected official, in a position of authority.
I am so glad you posted that. The line LEOs may have a bad day or make a bad decision, but these guys are elected and are a different breed, regardless of their background. I personally think anyone who runs for a significant office is either altruistic or has a character flaw....I don't think there is much middle ground.

·
Super Moderator
13,183 Posts
I was doing some plumbing work at Mom's house today and the tv was on so I caught this in the news. It said the investigation has been going on since '03. How much evidence do you need? If he is dirty, he probably did a lot of damage in 15 years

·
Premium Member
3,816 Posts
I was doing some plumbing work at Mom's house today and the tv was on so I caught this in the news. It said the investigation has been going on since '03. How much evidence do you need? If he is dirty, he probably did a lot of damage in 15 years
They probably didn't have enough evidence so they just waited, probably until someone decided to break ranks with him. I would be willing to bet they have him now!

·
Curmudgeon extraordinaire
8,082 Posts
They probably didn't have enough evidence so they just waited, probably until someone decided to break ranks with him. I would be willing to bet they have him now!
True, they generally show up when the case is a done deal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts