Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Chief cook and bottle washer
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is the tot growing a set or is he trying to get back what he’s already lost with his base?

E301F8E7-1775-4E2B-BB49-A69106AB33E6.jpeg

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,937 Posts
He may as well because his rear end won’t have another term.......least not by my vote.
Not by mine either. I'll vote Dem in the office before him.

Reactions: whoflungdo

·
Registered
219 Posts
Typical phony. It’s reminiscent of the Obama administration Republicans and RINO’s find out what Democrat position is or will be and post up playing gangster. He’ll talk a lot of trash nothing will happen either way and he will garner the low information vote. Guaranteed I know quite a few of those low information voters who hate One term Taint and didn’t like him from the start you know the type who didn’t like him because he was “against teachers getting raises,” soon they will be his biggest supporter.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,937 Posts
Hell I'm against everything Tate . Not giving teachers raises well that just stupid, you get what you pay for and our kids and grands suffer.

Reactions: canebreaker and rc

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
He knows he really want have to because President Trump will be there for 4 more years.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,937 Posts
How do we oust the handlers?
You don't. Handlers only tell him what they want him to do. He has the choice to be a man and do the right thing.

Reactions: maxhush and 2A_1791

·
Registered
33 Posts
Tate will comply before it's over. Ya'll need to study up on global reset and everything that comes with it, posturing at the global level for this has already begun, it's a worldwide effort, things are fixing to get interesting to say the least.

·
Chief cook and bottle washer
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How do we oust the handlers?
We had someone trying but looks like he’s not going to make it back, never before and most likely never again will someone fight like Trump has. He’s no angel but I don’t recall ever meeting one or being one myself either.
Just knowing the Dems hated him was enough for me to like him.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts