Taurus PT 145 Pro

Discussion in 'Sold' started by Deersnyper, May 12, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deersnyper

Deersnyper Active Member

Up for sale is a Taurus Millennium PT145 Pro in .45 caliber. Excellent concealed carry gun. 3 inch barrel. Has 2 clips that hold 10 rounds each. That's a lot of .45 concealed carry firepower. Comes with plastic case, 2 clips, a fobus OWB holster, Heinie sights, and 70 rounds of hollow point ammo. 20 rounds is federal HST and 50 rounds winchester white box.

Attached Files:

94LEVERFAN likes this.
  2. Deersnyper

Deersnyper Active Member

Located in newton county

3. Deersnyper

Deersnyper Active Member

Price is 250

blade49 likes this.
  4. Deersnyper

Deersnyper Active Member

Reduced to 200

94LEVERFAN likes this.
  5. 94LEVERFAN

94LEVERFAN Distinguished Poster

I will take for $200. Call me in the morning please Sir. Thanks,Bruce. 601-906-4678.

DEADEYE 1 and Cliff731 like this.
  6. Deersnyper

Deersnyper Active Member

Ok sure will

Cliff731 likes this.
  7. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

Bruce... it's hard to argue with a $200 deal on a shooter, eh? Nice truck gun at the very least! :)

:101010::101010::101010:

94LEVERFAN and onlymaroonmatters like this.
  8. 45flattop

45flattop Distinguished Poster

Jackson
    Wish I'd gotten here quicker, that was not a DEAL, that was a STEAL, I hate to admit how much I had to pay for the
    one I bought a few years ago.

Blondie70 and Cliff731 like this.
  9. 94LEVERFAN

94LEVERFAN Distinguished Poster

What I was thinking, if someone RELEIVES me of it not out much $money. Ruger, or S&W, it would hurt way more. But, GOD help them if I catch them. Did I ever say how much I hate a thief?

Cliff731 and Blondie70 like this.
  10. Cliff731

I do believe you might have mentioned that before... :)

:101010::101010:

94LEVERFAN likes this.
  11. Cliff731

Exactly, Bruce!!! :101010::101010::101010:

That's one of my requirements for a "truck/car" gun... along with established reliability, decent magazine capacity, "center of mass" accuracy, and an appropriate sized caliber boolit exiting said barrel once the trigger is pulled!!! :)

If it happens to have S&W or Ruger or Colt rollmarked on the side of the firearm... well, that don't hurt either if I don't have a lot of money invested in it.

I'm willing to compromise there a bit if it achieves those objectives above... :cool:

Should such an event ever happen (and I pray it doesn't)... and it's all over and said and done... and you are still standing and said "perp" is quickly reaching room temperature... what it cost you takes on a whole new meaning.

Your life is worth something if you know what I mean... ;)

But... your comment was directed to having one stolen... and that's an entirely different thing, you know!!!

Yes... I abhor and detest a thief too
    ... :mad:

Last edited: May 18, 2018 at 2:03 AM
    94LEVERFAN likes this.
  12. DEADEYE 1

DEADEYE 1 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

It is hard to find a 45acp that shoots for 200. Of any brand.

Cliff731, 94LEVERFAN and burninfilm like this.
  13. Chris Boyd

Chris Boyd Distinguished Poster

SW MS
    The Taurus PT lineup are pretty good guns. The G2 series, which supplanted the Pro lineup are much improved in the areas of QC and lack that pesky self discharging issue that the early PT guns had. I have a PT111 G2 that’s as/more accurate than my M&P Shield in the same caliber and beats the Shield in my estimation thanks to its 12+1 capacity. Taurus guns get a bad rap because of their history of poor QC and customer support, neither of which is as bad as it used to be. But for people on a budget, who just need another gun, need a truck gun, or their first gun, and for the money you pay for a Taurus VS any of the major competitors, it’s hard to beat a bull.

Cliff731 and 94LEVERFAN like this.
  14. Deersnyper

Deersnyper Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.