Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team Magnolia USPSA match Saturday, October 6 at Magnolia Rifle & Pistol Club in Byram.

Registration is open. If you think you might attend, please register.

Results of this match will be posted to the following sites:
USPSA
Practiscore

Monthly USPSA match, with 4 stages and NO CLASSIFIER. Due to range construction, we will be having a 4 stage match this month. The stages will consist of 4 large field courses with a round count around 110 to 120. Since there will only be 4 stages and no classifier, the match fee has been adjusted for this match only.

NOTE:
Magnolia is a cold range and as such guns may not be handled in the parking lot. All guns must be in a case or bag and brought to the designated "Safe" area to be removed from their case or bag and holstered, or if a long gun, placed in a cart with a visible chamber flag as appropriate. Guns may not have any ammunition in them and ammunition may not be handled in the "Safe" area.

Setup starts at 7AM and Check In/Registration closes at 8:30AM. Late arrivals will be turned away, no exceptions.

Please be courteous to your fellow competitors and arrive on time.

There will be a brief Shooters meeting after registration closes and then the match will start.
Match Fee - $20
Setup Crew - $10 (To get this price, you must arrive between 7:00 and 7:30 and check-in with Rick or LaDonna in the barn. No exceptions)
Juniors (anyone under 18) - $10

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
will there be punch and pie?
Oh boy if Benway is there I want to watch. Just wish I could bring some beer & a hotdog.
Y'all just don't make too much noise, it will disturb my Feng Shui while I get into position for the slow fire prone in the neighboring John C. Garand HP rifle match. Gotta get ready to win another state championship in November, so, seriously, guys, keep it down. Suppressors are your friend. (disclaimer, I don't have one on any of my long guns, do as I say, not as I do)
;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts