Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team Magnolia USPSA match Sunday, September 2 at Magnolia Rifle & Pistol Club in Byram.

Registration is open. If you think you might attend, please register.

Results of this match will be posted to the following sites:
USPSA
Practiscore

This match will consist of 6 stages, one being a classifier.

NOTE:
Magnolia is a cold range and as such guns may not be handled in the parking lot. All guns must be in a case or bag and brought to the designated "Safe" area to be removed from their case or bag and holstered, or if a long gun, placed in a cart with a visible chamber flag as appropriate. Guns may not have any ammunition in them and ammunition may not be handled in the "Safe" area.

Setup starts at 7AM and Check In/Registration closes at 8:30AM. Late arrivals will be turned away, no exceptions.

Please be courteous to your fellow competitors and arrive on time.

There will be a brief Shooters meeting after registration closes and then the match will start.
Match Fee - $25
Setup Crew - $15 (To get this price, you must arrive between 7:00 and 7:30 and check-in with Rick or LaDonna in the barn. No exceptions)
Juniors (anyone under 18) - $15

·
Registered
13 Posts
What kind of average round count are these matches?
The MOST a stage can be is 32 rounds, 6 stages, 192 rounds if they are all max round count. Not very often all 6 stages will be that high round count. A short course can be under 12 rounds.
I usually have 200 rounds in my bag, and leave another 100 or so in the truck. I've never come close to using the 200 in my bag. But the extra in the truck helps my anxiety lol.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
The MOST a stage can be is 32 rounds, 6 stages, 192 rounds if they are all max round count. Not very often all 6 stages will be that high round count. A short course can be under 12 rounds.
I usually have 200 rounds in my bag, and leave another 100 or so in the truck. I've never come close to using the 200 in my bag. But the extra in the truck helps my anxiety lol.
Thank You

1 - 9 of 9 Posts