Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
13,631 Posts
Re: The official "Look what the mailman, UPS, FedEx brought me today..." thread.

500 9mm, first of many 33 round fun sticks, magpul rail to attach my AFG, bolt tube/buttstock cover - all for my awesome new addition - thanks Stryker!!
Safariland double stack mag holder and 15 round S&W mag for my new M&Pc

And what I've been waiting for.....my goodies from Big Rob. Custom rifle cuff, and not pictured, EDC double stitched leather belt. Man are they both awesome  :10: . You do some amazing work Robert. Cant wait for you to start taking orders again. At least will give me some time to think of exactly what I want. Thanks again

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
13,631 Posts
Re: The official "Look what the mailman, UPS, FedEx brought me today..." thread.

:thanks:  turned out better than I imagined. Big rob does an unbelievable job. So proud of them. And proud they're MS made. Been showing them off to everyone lol. There are some holsters and belts on his site that are just unbelievable.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
13,631 Posts

Love that dillo dust. And there B.E.T. (Beverage Entry Tool) is pretty cool. Fits just right on my windshield wiper switch on my steering column.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
13,631 Posts

Eaglestroker said:
I've been hunting for a decent/affordable copy of this book which is currently out of production. It covers a broad amount of authentic western gear and will serve as a good resource for me. It's posing next to a prototype of mine, too :)

Awesome!! Could use a new nice tough wallet. Boy you sure are good at helping me spend my $$$  :lol:

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
13,631 Posts

My black dillo needs a buddy. Good enough reason to order something hu?  :lol:

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
13,631 Posts

Scott.Thornton said:
Just got in my Timney trigger for my 700.   Factory tuned at 3.5 and fit like a dream.     Man I can't recommend that upgrade enough for that little bit o cash.   Oh and 500 blazer 22lr.
Ha got mine today too  :thumbup:

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
13,631 Posts

stewbaby said:
I've got the old DVD set of B.O.B...time to get the Blueray version but I'm scared as soon as I do they'll come out with ExtraUltraBlueray or such.
B.O.B. 3D  :shock:  Now that would be awesome

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
13,631 Posts

My haul from BRGL. Already had the custom weaved rifle cuff. Others are new. Including the bad A black shark rig.  :thanx: Mr. Robert  :youdaman: 

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
13,631 Posts

Haha indeed they are. I've had an izula 2 for awhile and love it. Used to carry everyday. Finally decided on which one exactly to get next

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
13,631 Posts
First time I saw one of those. At that price it's gonna have to wait.

This is next: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00N...apoint+pro&dpPl=1&dpID=51DE783IXmL&ref=plSrch
Yeah they expensive. But all American and built like a tank. Sold a gun while back and that was first thing I bought with the extra money. Man that's one sweet red dot. I put a Burris FF3 on mine just to try out before dropped big bucks on something may not like. You have the optics ready glock or having it cut?

1 - 20 of 218 Posts