Mississippi Gun Owners banner

The official "Look what the mailman, UPS, FedEx brought me today..." thread.

167421 Views 1984 Replies 177 Participants Last post by  Bridgebuster
The official "Look what the mailman, UPS, FedEx brought me today..." thread.

Yall got better toys than I did :(
:lol:
Reactions: 1
1 - 13 of 1985 Posts
Re: The official "Look what the mailman, UPS, FedEx brought me today..." thread.

Some AK stuff

See less See more
Re: The official "Look what the mailman, UPS, FedEx brought me today..." thread.

AK pmags :)

See less See more

dcption said:
chris_k said:
Where did you manage to get those?
I pre-ordered from Brownells. Order was in for about 3 days before they shipped.

Got in some pretty expensive ($44) circle 10 mags today, that will hopefully work in my 84s.  People on AKfiles seem to think so!

If it does it will be a cheaper alternative for me at least.  I'm not paying $100 a mag for the chicom mags, not going to happen. 

See less See more

Got this in yesterday:

Aimpoint PRO with a free primary arms magnifier and mount.  I'll post a picture of the new setup when my new rifle comes in (hopefully by this weekend)

See less See more

Got more goodies today.

2 Bakelite mags.

And some ammo

See less See more

Got 300rds of .50 in. Now only if my serbu bfg-50a would get here
See less See more
Reactions: 3
After a 6 month wait... Finally picked this up this weekend.

Serbu BFG-50a /w Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50

See less See more
Reactions: 5

Gift to myself.

Got this for $220. Hard to pass up.
See less See more
Reactions: 4

FedEx man dropped this off for me today.

Dpms GII Recon .308
See less See more
This is the first time I've been truly jealous of someone else's good fortune, that's a real
bargain and then some, congratulations, you should love it once you get some practice
using the TBR functions, I'm still getting the hang of mine.
Well that's the non TBR model. I didn't want to spend the extra $100 (or whatever it was) for TBR. Plus this was an "open" box deal. Couldn't tell when I got it. Everything still in the original packaging and taped and such.
Oops, I think my reading glasses/computer glasses need a new Rx, sorry about that,
its still a great deal I think
They are $348 on amazon. The TBR is $395 right now. Optics planet didn't have the TBR open box deal.

Ets 31rd glock mags (10) and 10 boxes of American eagle 9mm from palmetto. Great package deal. $228 shipped to my door.
See less See more
1 - 13 of 1985 Posts