Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2,230 Posts
Just received this in the mail today. A Hamilton Slipstand Rifle/Shotgun case. Purchased from www.themosincrate.com for an absolute steal. Funnily enough, won’t fit a Mosin; or any other rifle with optics, a pistol grip or a straight bolt. Fits my Mossberg 500 with 28” barrel nicely though, which is way I wanted one. Somewhere cozy to keep my el cheapo trap gun when not on the firing line. Of course, one day I’ll have a nice O/U to put in it.

Grass Umbrella Lawn

Grass Gig bag
Grass Camera accessory Photography Tripod Plant
Grass Plant Tail

· Registered
2,230 Posts
Is that umbrella a gun? :fullauto:
Sadly, no. I can only imagine that possessing one of those would be a felony. This umbrella is just that, an umbrella. But a damn nice looking one, if I do say so.

· Registered
2,230 Posts
Received my Yugo M57 from JGSales today. Or rather, I picked it up from the UPS depot since I couldn’t get it redirected to the UPS Store. What a nightmare. Anyway, so far I’m happy with my purchase. The M57’s longer grip frame fits my hand better than the TTC or TT-33 and the one extra round means I can reload less often (not really). I’m not a fan of the nanny state thumb safety, but it’s being somewhat 1911-ish in form and placement, at least makes it more familiar than the vestigial safeties applies to the M57’s cousins. The finish on this example shows expected evidence of holster wear and there are a couple of spots of minor surface rust. Nothing a little 0000 steel wool can’t handle. The condition of the magazine is more of the same. The base price for this example was $199 and there were options to choose nicer finish and/or a shiny bore. I opted for the shiny bore and I am not disappointed. The barrel has a nice, bright bore with clearly defined rifling and the crown is in good shape as well. I have not yet educated myself as to the markings for these guns and so am unable to determine which numbers and proofs are original, and which are aftermarket. I am, however, fairly certain that this is not an all matching, original gun. I score this Yugo M57 from Zastava (imported by PW Arms, Redmond, WA) a 7/10 for overall appearance and an 8/10 for value. These scores are subject to change following live fire tests come range day. Unfortunately, I’ve only been able to source one box of 30 Mauser (7.63x25) for my test fire, so far. I’m chasing a lead on some 7.62x25 PPU in/around Jackson, but haven’t been able to break away from work to go and fetch it.

Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Airsoft gun
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Gun accessory
Finger Nail Skin Eye Hand

1 - 18 of 18 Posts