Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1461 - 1480 of 1522 Posts

·
Registered
15,366 Posts
Yep I was looking at them couple weeks ago and they had fair prices on the ammo.

Thanks thats good to hear.
Speaking of having never heard of them, I think they sponsor a few of the bigger youtubers. I never would’ve heard of them if it hadn’t been for Garand Thumb.

I think they kinda filled the sponsorship void that was left when Freedom Munitions went belly up. Turns out you CAN’T give away all of your ammo for YouTube sponsorships and not keep enough to sell for profit. Who’d have thought?

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,296 Posts
Speaking of having never heard of them, I think they sponsor a few of the bigger youtubers. I never would’ve heard of them if it hadn’t been for Garland Thumb.

I think they kinda filled the sponsorship void that was left when Freedom Munitions went belly up. Turns out you CAN’T give away all of your ammo for YouTube sponsorships and not keep enough to sell for profit. Who’d have thought?
Yep I was searching for in stock ammo, might have even been ammoseek don't remember looked at hundreds of sights. But they popped up as having some in stock at decent price so checked them out. They seem to have been found out on the web now as last I looked they was almost out of most everything.

Reactions: 7557 and jakeg823

·
Registered
15,366 Posts
Haha had to get something. The hand me down chargriller acorn my buddy gave me last year literally had a rusted piece fall off every time I touched it. Could’ve replaced everything I knew was wrong with it for about $180, but it was literally something new every week, so I’d have a whole new grill by the end of it. It was mint when he gave it to me, because he kept it under his porch.

I’m not gentle with anything, so I needed something that would hold up. The stand is the only thing I see not lasting on the PK.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,296 Posts
Hell, I've got (02) Lee's, a Lyman, and (02) Dillon's. Variety is the spice of life.

(besides, that box is black.......)
LOL, thats what I'm talking about.

Reactions: Henry Bowman

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
My order took the "scenic" (but unnecessary) Memphis-to-Jackson-and-back route before I got it.

See my post #1473.
Mine came in quick, but the boxes were beat to hell. On top of that, I ordered some of that "BYOB" bucket of .22LR from Bass Pro last week, and the box was also beat up. The top of the bucket had come open, and there were rounds all over the inside of the box. There was also a hole in the box, so there's no telling how many rounds escaped.

1461 - 1480 of 1522 Posts