Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1501 - 1520 of 1522 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Picked up another 100lbs of brass. This stuff looks to be mostly larger rifle brass.

·
Registered
15,366 Posts
absolutely love the the benchmade 940 great knife. I am dinging that ZT never have owned one of them but may have to change that.
I’ve been wanting a 940 for a year or so. I have a love/hate thing with Benchmade. Some are great, some are completely mediocre. This one seems like it’ll be a good one.

This is my first ZT. Been wanting an 0456, but couldn’t bring myself to drop $300 on a single blade right now. This one will replace the limited edition(blue scales) Benchmade Proper I carry when I need something discreet. The Proper is pretty cool, but the 0230 is light years ahead of it. It’s the smoothest/most unique “slip joint” I’ve found.

·
Deplorable Curmudgeon
16,569 Posts
I like the holster and belt, I am not trying to knock them in any way
the backside needs to be lined. to cover those stitches. what happens is those stitches rub against your body then they break and the belt falls apart.
ask Popsx3 to show you a picture of the back side of his cowboy rig i made for him
I lined it with a soft deer hide
If you come up with some lining like pig skin, goat or deer I will put it on for you no charge, it just needs to be did

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
That is pretty much a lifetime supply right there

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
After 4 months finally got my deep freeze yesterday. Alllllllmost didn't fit. Had to remove all the trim and was still a tight fit. But it does fit. Now to fill her up
View attachment 240149
Lol. I don’t think you’re meeting the minimum air circulation requirements.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
FedEx/UPS didn't bring it to me, but I picked up my new 9mm from my FFL this morning - an FN 509 Midsize. :)

Reactions: Henry Bowman

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Well if you aren't going to meet the letter of the thread, at least meet the spirit- pictures!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
OK, sadly I just upgraded my phone and I am technologically challenged (I'm 68).

I will say: I got a great price on it, w/3 mags, night sights, soft carry case ... but no hard case.

I'm not an FN fanboy, but I also have an FNX-40 and this FN 509 is right up there with it (but striker-fired).

ETA: I was looking for a Sig P365XL. It was backordered. I bought this instead.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
A doorbell cam from heykangaroo.com .

1601085025895.png

It works pretty well to my phone. Simple enough that even an IT-caveman like myself could set it up.

Can't go wrong for $26.00 delivered.

·
Registered
990 Posts
8 mags for $6.99 ea

little heavy cause they’re steel, but I don’t care. I like reliable. mrgunsandgear did a YouTube video if you’re interested. No issues sticking in the magwell on my ARs.

1501 - 1520 of 1522 Posts