·
Registered
1,034 Posts
suck it Joe biden

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
9,907 Posts

Bond, James Bond.
And my last transfer with Gold mine. Increased transfer fee price. There are a couple small home based FFL that aren't quite as convenient but much cheaper that will get my business from now on. I've said it in the past I was through with the folks up there but this was the straw that did it.

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
View attachment 244261

Bond, James Bond.
And my last transfer with Gold mine. Increased transfer fee price. There are a couple small home based FFL that aren't quite as convenient but much cheaper that will get my business from now on. I've said it in the past I was through with the folks up there but this was the straw that did it.
The PP/PPK/PPKS Walther's have always had a special place in my heart:)

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
9,907 Posts
The PP/PPK/PPKS Walther's have always had a special place in my heart:)
I really like the feel of it. Not so much the plastic grips. And the DA trigger is insane at about 32#. SA pull is okay. Looking forward to running it suppressed.

Problem is finding dang mags, they're unobtainium. I had a lead for 2 for just under $40 a piece but got greedy and offered too little and missed them, hard paying that much anyway. Maybe in the next little bit some will start showing up in stock.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Problem is finding dang mags, they're unobtainium. I had a lead for 2 for just under $40 a piece but got greedy and offered too little and missed them, hard paying that much anyway. Maybe in the next little bit some will start showing up in stock.

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
And the DA trigger is insane at about 32#. SA pull is okay. Looking forward to running it suppressed.
Yeah, they're kinda known for that:(
You can help things a bit by just fully stripping it down and stoning every sharp edge you can. After break in you may want to play with it more and play with lightening up the spring(s). I have had some luck with that in the past.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
9,907 Posts
Yeah, they're kinda known for that:(
You can help things a bit by just fully stripping it down and stoning every sharp edge you can. After break in you may want to play with it more and play with lightening up the spring(s). I have had some luck with that in the past.
Yeah I thought about doing that initially. As well as getting some snap caps and running the action some to help break it in.

1521 - 1540 of 1590 Posts