Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1541 - 1560 of 1590 Posts

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
9,907 Posts
Patio furniture finally arrived and finally got it all put together after work tonight. All but one bolt cause one tube has a little bend in it. But already have a plan to get it lined up. But it'll hold as is. Now for it to cool back off again for a fire. And for the rug to show up wherever it is.

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Patio furniture finally arrived and finally got it all put together after work tonight. All but one bolt cause one tube has a little bend in it. But already have a plan to get it lined up. But it'll hold as is. Now for it to cool back off again for a fire. And for the rug to show up wherever it is.
View attachment 244468
So the wife and I are bringing the Ribeyes over when?? :D
Looks really nice Bro.

Reactions: onlymaroonmatters

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Everything but the SHK steel mags - already had those

Reactions: Henry Bowman

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,937 Posts
Nice 20" or a dissipater model?

Reactions: Mesquite

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
9,907 Posts
Nice 20" or a dissipater model?
True dissipator with rifle gas tube. He's Been wanting one for awhile and figured now or never lol. Bout the only style build he doesn't have. Last one in stock, and only place He could find it. And Pretty good price being complete upper.

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Reactions: rigrat

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
One cool funky looking blaster for sure.
I think so. Found the "correct" stock off an airsoft site. It will take some mods to make it fit on a real lower, but has been done before. The collapsible fixed stock is what does it for me.

Edit: In my earlier post I said the model 608. Should've read 607.

Reactions: rigrat
1541 - 1560 of 1590 Posts