Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1561 - 1580 of 1590 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,937 Posts
I think so. Found the "correct" stock off an airsoft site. It will take some mods to make it fit on a real lower, but has been done before. The collapsible fixed stock is what does it for me.

Edit: In my earlier post I said the model 608. Should've read 607.
Here you go.

Reactions: Henry Bowman

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Here you go.

Think I'm going to stick with my airsoft repo for now. THAT would really dent the black budget..

Reactions: rigrat

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,937 Posts
Think I'm going to stick with my airsoft repo for now. THAT would really dent the black budget..
LOL, thats what I was thinking.

Thanks for the other sight also. Guess what I was really looking at was something along the lines of the xm177 or the 629 with a pinned 14.5 or 16" barrel to be legal without tax stamp.

Lots of good info there.

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
LOL, thats what I was thinking.

Thanks for the other sight also. Guess what I was really looking at was something along the lines of the xm177 or the 629 with a pinned 14.5 or 16" barrel to be legal without tax stamp.

Lots of good info there.
Last I heard the batfags were getting p!$$y about the 14ers with only a pinned flash suppressor. I may be wrong on that. Either way, no biggie Bro. Gather up a cheap barrel and the long suppressor and send it here. In about 5 minutes I will have it TIGed to their specs. Another few minutes in the blaster and I can repark it, and ship it to you in another day.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,937 Posts
Last I heard the batfags were getting p!$$y about the 14ers with only a pinned flash suppressor. I may be wrong on that. Either way, no biggie Bro. Gather up a cheap barrel and the long suppressor and send it here. In about 5 minutes I will have it TIGed to their specs. Another few minutes in the blaster and I can repark it, and ship it to you in another day.
Nice might take you up on that if I ever get the project off of the deck and into action.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The ammo is from Walmart, but the rest is recent mail deliveries!

Variety is the spice of life, and more mags is always better than less. PMAG40 is about the only mag over 30 rounds that is flawless, not a boat anchor, and doesn't require special care to keep #1 true.

Should have included all the .22 stuff I've bought so I can afford to shoot though.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
900 Posts
Patio furniture finally arrived and finally got it all put together after work tonight. All but one bolt cause one tube has a little bend in it. But already have a plan to get it lined up. But it'll hold as is. Now for it to cool back off again for a fire. And for the rug to show up wherever it is.
View attachment 244468
BD claimed his spot.

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
.270 dies - full length sizing, neck sizing, seating, and crimp

The 3 magazines for the model 62 to replace the ones that didn’t get delivered - and then did get delivered.

·
MSGO Court Jester
38,032 Posts
Got these 4 Pro Mags for my M&P 2.0 Compact a couple of days ago. Got four X-grip spacers a few days before that, but they're going back. They don't fit flush and won't allow mag to seat. I found some genuine S&W spacers on eBay and got six on the way.

·
Super Moderator
7,720 Posts
70 dies - full length sizing, neck sizing, seating, and crimp

The 3 magazines for the model 62 to replace the ones that didn’t get delivered - and then did get delivered.

Never seen Lee dies in a green box before. Thought they were RCBS at first, LOL.

1561 - 1580 of 1590 Posts