SBA4. F you Biden!

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
14,072 Posts
Reactions: Henry Bowman

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
14,072 Posts
This one... a Midwest Industries QD sling swivel... :)

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
I've done that before... buying a magazine or grip panels or boolits for a gun that I didn't yet have...!!! :cool:
A group of about 8 of us that were in the same shooting club had a rule that if you collected 6 or more rounds of a calibre you didn't have, it ment you had to go out and buy one. We also had the gun of the month club.

·
Registered
788 Posts
A group of about 8 of us that were in the same shooting club had a rule that if you collected 6 or more rounds of a calibre you didn't have, it ment you had to go out and buy one. We also had the gun of the month club.
I have a unofficial gun of the month club. Sometimes the wife cancels it so I make up for it the following week.... I mean month, yeah month....

·
Deplorable Curmudgeon
17,231 Posts
NO, it is a royal max double action
max compressor psi is 25

·
Rational Anarchist
14,845 Posts
NO, it is a royal max double action
max compressor psi is 25
Unfortunately I haven’t used Mine in years and can’t recall what I set the compressor on but 50psi stands out in my mind. I got it for my 13th birthday. I wanted one of those and a bass guitar. I was told to choose one. I knew I could draw pretty good but wasn’t sure I had any musical talent. So, I got the airbrush. It’s been 34 years and I still have it and the 1 1/2hp 3 gal Craftsman air compressor I got with it too. (I’ve gotten two much larger compressors since then, as well.)

1661 - 1680 of 1741 Posts