Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1801 - 1820 of 1863 Posts

·
Just another day!
1,570 Posts
I need to get something like that.
What broke on your old one?
Compressor went out. We been running two single bar machines.....still have one. We have been using a loaner two bar machine most of this season and just couldn't go back to the single bar. Actually ordered this one about 8 weeks ago and just got it in. Ran a few hundred pounds of link and summer through it last night and it seems to work great. VacMaster is a good one if your in the market. They make some smaller single bar units that are nice for residential use.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Compressor went out. We been running two single bar machines.....still have one. We have been using a loaner two bar machine most of this season and just couldn't go back to the single bar. Actually ordered this one about 8 weeks ago and just got it in. Ran a few hundred pounds of link and summer through it last night and it seems to work great. VacMaster is a good one if your in the market. They make some smaller single bar units that are nice for residential use.
If things go how I want I’ll be looking for one next year

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Product Liquid Fluid Font Cylinder

Lee 4 die set, 45ACP,
RCBS 223 Small Base Die
A couple of other odds and ins

Noteworthy is that I ordered this Monday evening about 8:30, Midwayusa. Free Ship process.
Got it just after 5 on Wednesday (today)
Product Liquid Fluid Font Cylinder

1801 - 1820 of 1863 Posts