·
Premium Member
10,223 Posts
An IWB kydex holster for my Hellcat Pro
Darth vader Input device Space bar Office equipment Toy

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
14,043 Posts
phlster floodlight IWB for tlr1 - one holster to rule them all. Fits every one of my guns luckily.

BLACKHAWK omnivore tlr1. Works pretty good with all my handguns, some really good some good enough ha. Still got some tweaking to do with it though. Plan to get another one.

Another tlr1-HL. Think need just one more

·
Premium Member
10,223 Posts
I picked up two new "wants" from my FFL yesterday, a new Glock 23 and a new Ruger 10/22. Working on optics now for the 10/22.

Reactions: Subsonix

·
Premium Member
10,223 Posts
Brown Rectangle Air gun Sleeve Trigger

PSAK-47 GF4 Forged Classic Polymer Rifle, Black

For any kevlar-outfitted deer ... or F-15's 😉 <sarc>

(Apologies. I s*ck with my phone camera)

·
Premium Member
10,223 Posts
Wood Rectangle Shipping box Beige Hardwood

An ATI Omni Maxx AR pistol in .300 AAC BO.

Reactions: Hoot G

·
Registered
16,144 Posts
Rectangle Font Symbol Metal Graphics

Messaged SilencerShop with a question the other day on Instagram. The guy I talked to sent me a link to fill out and said they’d hook me up. These came in the mail today, along with a handwritten card thanking me for my business. I’m not a patch guy…but these are pretty cool. Pretty cool seeing a company do little things like that for customers.

·
Premium Member
16,074 Posts
Font Cuisine Metal Fashion accessory Event

A Brown Truck of Toys delivered this just a few minutes ago. 500 Starline 45 Auto Rim cases.

I already had about 200 pieces from an old Midway order. Happened to look at Starline’s website to see what was currently available and saw these. Not much else in stock.

If you have a 45 Auto revolver that takes moonclips, this 45 Auto Rim brass makes casual shooting more enjoyable. No fighting with loading and unloading moonclips. You reload with regular 45 Auto dies, but you will need a different shell holder.

1861 - 1877 of 1877 Posts