Mississippi Gun Owners banner

541 - 547 of 547 Posts

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,582 Posts
Hey close enough for yard work. And still a great group.
Ha no kidding. Thanks brother. Hands down my best ever. I've shot 3 shot groups that good but not 5. And on a rifle I've only shot less than 100 rounds through. And I'm by no means a precision shooter, not very skilled at it and not very patient.

Just hope it's close to that good with same grain hunting bullets I want to load for it.

·
Registered
9,213 Posts
Measuring from left edge to left edge, or right to right is allot easier than trying to measure center to center.

Good group non the less.
Had a guy correct me about this once. He said i did it wrong because i measured outside edge to inside edge and that groups should always be measured center to center. I told him to shoot a group and measure it my way, then his way, and let me know the differences he found.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #544
Had a guy correct me about this once. He said i did it wrong because i measured outside edge to inside edge and that groups should always be measured center to center. I told him to shoot a group and measure it my way, then his way, and let me know the differences he found.
LOL, bet he found a difference. Easier for me to go outside edge to inside edge. That way I'm not guessing where the center is.;)

·
Registered
11,538 Posts
Went out to zero the new 9mm AR pistol, kinda half-arsed sighted it in a couple weekends ago. Guess I did a better job than I thought, these were the first three shots at 50 yards.

·
Registered
11,538 Posts
Went ahead and shot up the rest of the magazine. Naturally had a few fliers, lol. I'm happy with it for now. This is the same load I use in my G19. Now to just start buying up 40 round magazines!

541 - 547 of 547 Posts