·
Premium Member
13,732 Posts
That's the kind of toys you can have when you stay single. :(

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's actually a piece o cake to use. Just finished zeroing it on the 223 AR. 50 yard zero worked out to a 225 yard zero with some 55gr soft points. I took pics and video with it just gotta rip them off tom at work.

I worked my butt off last weekend at my 3rd job and made enough to pay for it. I don't rem my hours but started friday evening when I got off work at 4pm thru the night, went home and got a nap, went back a few hours later and worked from Saturday morning to 5:30 am sunday morning. Went home and got another couple hour nap. Back to work about 9am and worked till 3 or 4am monday morning. Went back home to get cleaned up got another nap and was at my regular job by 7:30 am monday. That weekend paid for this scope.

I can make more in one weekend than I do during a regular 5 day week at my day job.

Nothin to work 50 hours straight. Crash hard for about 12 hours and get back to reality haha.

Pics and videos coming soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nonnie, there is a wall for you to hit, if you keep it up.
Worked three jobs. Not worth it.
Well its not really 3 full time jobs. 1 full time job and 2 part time jobs really. The long weekend job is about once a month or every other month so its not bad. The other one i kinda get to hunt and play so its worth it.

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The output isn't as good as looking at the screen but its kinda close.

Here is a deer at 550-600 yards

Slightly over price hot brass finder.

Cotton modules about 400 yards away

Suppressor cover walked forward so it was picking up the heat of it at the bottom of the screen.
10" plate at 225 yards.

10 yards

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ive got a plate, from our awesome target maker on here, in front of a 4'x8' plate. Heated the small plate up with a torch so it stands out and use the larger plate to get the scope zeroed.
If you dont blink you can see the heat from the bullet impacts.
This is 75 yards.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Oh yeah! I can't wait! How easy are the controls compaired to your old rs32? I know they are in a different place, but are the menus easy and quick to navigate?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts