close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Think About It

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by sand_man, May 7, 2016.

1. bar306

bar306 Distinguished Poster

Not looking good.

2. phillipd

phillipd Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

columbus
  3. wllmkttrll

wllmkttrll Distinguished Poster

clinton
    come and take my 2nd amendment

4. It is true.

You wanna really do something about it ?

couple things you can do, stand up in church and tell all them couch potatoes they need to vote

volunteer to drive peolpe to the polls

hand out flyers, saying vote

the more peole you get to the poll place, the better the chances of killing the dragon

5. sigpro2022

sigpro2022 Distinguished Poster

We can not let Hillary become president. So ask yourself, who can beat Hillary? Answer - Trump
    I'm not a Trump fan but I am an enemy of Hillary.
    Just my 2 cents.

maxhush, frodo, para40 and 2 others like this.
  6. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

Sum Gy Custom Firearms Distinguished Poster

Think about this!!!! No matter what even if a 3rd party candidate was to get elected he would be a lame duck from the word go with no support at all from anyone in either the house or senate rendering him inert or worse for his whole term!!!

7. Jarhead5811

Jarhead5811 Rational Anarchist MSGO Supporter

I'd say that would be just about the best thing that could happen! A log jam and no new laws would be wonderful, IMNSHO!

8. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

So you actually want to pay them worthless Bastids for doing less than they do now??

frodo, sigpro2022 and Jarhead5811 like this.
  9. Jarhead5811

I don't want to pay them at all but they do lots of harm and practically no good. So, it would be an improvement.

10. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

I'm out on this one your thinking is way to deep for my shallow and limited mind! :lol6::lol6:

frodo, sigpro2022 and Jarhead5811 like this.
  11. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I want someone in there to change and repeal some of the crap they have going now, not just do nothing.

maxhush, bar306, frodo and 2 others like this.
  12. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

My thoughts is we got here in incremental steps and there is only 2 ways to get back incremental steps through election or many more and longer incremental steps through revolution. The last is an option I don't even want to contemplate!!

CajunBP, frodo and mascott like this.
  13. Jarhead5811

...but you know it ain't gonna happen.

maxhush, rigrat, frodo and 2 others like this.
  14. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I know! But it will be my last hope! Trump is at least saying the things I want to hear.

maxhush, frodo, sigpro2022 and 2 others like this.
  15. Jarhead5811

Oh, the only path to change, that we'll see, is the other one, the one we'd rather not contemplate. It won't be incremental. It'll be like running off a cliff and, like the coyote, only noticing we have no support until we are already falling. Politicians have no more interest in fixing long term problems. They just delay them as long as possible, hopefully until they have retired. One day when they go to kick the can down the road they will run out of road.

Good men do not seek ultimate power over others. If you think of them as such you are kidding yourself.

45flattop, maxhush, frodo and 2 others like this.
  16. Jarhead5811

I understand and he may follow through on some of it. Well, in so much as he will be allowed.

maxhush, mascott, rigrat and 2 others like this.
  17. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

The problem with repealing a law, is that you have to pass a bill that repeals the law you want to get rid of. That means the repealing bill goes thru the same process as any other bill. And it can be either a partial or full repeal. A similar process applies to secondary legislation (such as regulations) that are derived from the original governing law.

18. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

I am old and have no fear of death Jar and if this is what needs to be done I am ready! You on the other hand are young with small children to be concerned about!! Most assuredly if a revolution happens they will suffer greatly.

19. #1, Trump is not a politician , hopefully this fact will be a good thing
    #2, sounds like we need term limits
    #3, I am hoping, 2016, will be the end of those bastids road