1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Good luck to them if they're confirmed. Trump goes through people like I go through socks.

Reactions: 45flattop and 7557

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Good luck to them if they're confirmed. Trump goes through people like I go through socks.
Jeff Sessions should have been replaced the day after he recused himself unnecessarily. JMO.

Nikki Haley signed on for two years. Time is up.

The Chairman JCS is also a fixed term appointment. Time is up.

There are 1-2 more that probably need replacing also (DHS Secy. comes to mind), but that's JMO.

Others, yes, I agree, esp. GEN Kelly outgoing at year's end as WH CoS. I wish he'd stay.

Personally, I would like to see Pres. Trump "replace" every single U.S. Attorney too.
Send a message (see also Bill Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama presidencies).

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
20,280 Posts
Jeff Sessions should have been replaced the day after he recused himself unnecessarily. JMO.

Nikki Haley signed on for two years. Time is up.

The Chairman JCS is also a fixed term appointment. Time is up.

There are 1-2 more that probably need replacing also (DHS Secy. comes to mind), but that's JMO.

Others, yes, I agree, esp. GEN Kelly outgoing at year's end as WH CoS. I wish he'd stay.

Personally, I would like to see Pres. Trump "replace" every single U.S. Attorney too.
Send a message (see also Bill Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama presidencies)
He's already appointed 79 out of 93 not many left appointed by Clinton or Obama, most of those resigned when he was elected.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts