No doubt, given the background of the inventors:That being the video were allowed to see,imagine the Israeli version is already slightly more sophisticated.
Buck Rogers, welcome to today.
Raziel Atuar, Lt. Col. (Reserves)
Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Leadership & Military Background
- From 1998 to 2004, Mr. Atuar served in the IDF Special Missions Unit (SMU) where he planned and directed covert operations, and additionally received an Excellence Award for his outstanding work.
- From 2005 to 2013, Mr. Atuar served as a Special Agent with the Israeli Secret Service on complex missions in foreign countries. From 2013 to 2014, Mr. Atuar provided commercial consulting and management services to IMI LTD (Israel Military Industry).
- Mr. Atuar holds a B.A in Geography from Haifa University and M.F.A in Film Studies from Tel-Aviv University.
- In 2014, Mr. Atuar joined as Co-Founder to Duke Airborne Systems LTD before becoming the CEO of Duke Robotics Inc in 2016.
Co-Founder, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), President & Director
Technology & Defense Systems Background
- From 2008 to 2010, Mr. Aharon worked at the Israeli Aerospace Industry (IAI) as a structural design engineer on a classified hybrid structure (composite/metal) air vehicle.
- From 2010 to 2011, Mr. Aharon worked for Rafael Advanced Weapon Systems as a mechanical design engineer for complex active/reactive armor solutions for land vehicles.
- From 2011 to 2012, Mr. Aharon worked for Elbit Systems Ltd (NASDAQ: ESLT) as a mechanical design engineer and a system integrator at several remotely operated weapon systems upon land vehicles.
- From 2012 to March 2014, Mr. Aharon served as the CEO of Axis Aerospace Mechanical Design Ltd, where he worked in the field of airborne structural projects and flight experiments following strict aerospace-level quality standards (AS9100).
- Sagiv Aharon holds a B.Sc. in mechanical engineering with a specialty in control and robotics from the Technion Israel Institute of Technology.
Advocate, Co-Founder, Chief Logistics Officer (CLO)
Business Logistics & Legal Background
Duke Robotics, Inc.
- From 1996 to 1999, Mr. Kadosh served in IDF (Israel Defense Forces) in the Special Missions Unit (SMU), participating in classified covert operations.
- From 2001 to 2006, Mr.Kadosh served as a member of the Embassy Security team on missions in foreign countries.
- From 2007 up 2011, Mr. Kadosh served as a Special Agent with the Israeli Secret Service.
- From 2012 to 2014, Mr. Kadosh worked as a lawyer, specializing in commercial and corporate law.
- During 2014, Mr. Kadosh joined as a co-founder to Duke Airborne Systems LTD. Since 2016, Mr. Kadosh has served as the CLO of Duke Robotics Inc, overseeing the company’s logistical needs.
- Mr. Amir Kadosh holds a LL.B. degree in law and business management from IDC Herzelia (Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya).