Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It is time for this HP 9 mm carbine to go back home to my friend in Alabama. Instead of spraying epoxy on the shroud and receiver cover which would have taken less time. I decided to hand polish and treat all exposed metal and removing some surface rust. I also remove bolt and painted black instead of a rough color. Installed new Bolt Handle and hand cleaned inside and out and treated the old synthetic stock to bring back color and sheen. This is a old HP and is considerably lighter than my newer 40 cal. I just looked at the pictures on here. Funny thing it is black to the naked eye inside with Led and regular lights. But outside in the sun I see a copper contrast , I guess a reflection because it has a satin sheen.It may be a primer underneath. I learned something about taking pictures today because it looks good inside.
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Rim Automotive exterior
Air gun Trigger Automotive tire Bumper Shotgun
Air gun Wood Musical instrument Grass Shotgun
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Plant Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes it shoots as good as my Ruger 9mm carbine. I wonder how many millions of the pistols they make have been sold.I am going to take a pic in my shop to see if I am going colorblind.lol
Light Air gun Trigger Line Material property
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Revolver

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts