Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if this for some reason isn’t allowed please remove.
Before you buy at inflated/exaggerated prices. I just would like to help out my fellow reloaders. So here is my list! Natchez shooting supply, powder valley, American reloading, redeye reloading, midway USA, sages reloading supply, don’t forget AMMOSEEK.com reloading stuff is at the bottom. I can’t help anyone with primers but I have a guy that I still buy from and only 1k limit per day and he is selling them for 40 per 1k. If I can find it y’all can also, try harder! Fill out on websites for email list when product returns. Powder hasn’t gone up either and yes you can find that also. Stop enabling the scalpers by paying the huge price tags. They are using a situation to their advantage. Varget is hard to get but shooters world is pretty much the same thing.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know where that is ☝☝☝
I have everything I need for a good while and I would like to share due to the current circumstances. Midway sold out fast but they popped up .224 Sierra game kings for 89 for 500 free shipping. I got 500 plus hst 9mm for 54 at American reloading and that was with a discount and they still don’t charge tax! Remember those good ole days before obummer? I don’t know how they do it unless it’s already added

·
Super Moderator
7,899 Posts
I definitely need someone to point me to wherever this shelf is....
Looks a lot like my favorite shop on John Clark Rd. in Gulfport . . .

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Check this out! He is out right now due to a gun show but Nik is awesome and I’ll send a FB link to the raffle. I’ve won son much in here it’s crazy. The raffle is for us and not making him money much at all just a little. Everyone that gets in for the week get in a free raffle to win the left over money. Redeye Reloading\ Reload for Less & Learn to Reload

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Search this and join! Raffles can be as low as 7 dollars and only 33 people up to 15 with 50 but that’s the big boy stuff like Dillon 750xl. Then you get choices on what you want. If you don’t like anything then take the store credit. My last win I got 1k .224 projos off of 20 bucks o bought three tickets. He ships overnight so I got it on the second day after winning.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I forgot to mention that Nik at redeye reloading does accept trades and bartering. Meaning of you have equipment or projectiles or anything reloading related he will make an offer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts