Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Clayton Welch
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shooters,

Our industry sponsor, Bryant's Machine Shop, donated to us a lower and an upper receiver, he deep engraved our logo into, and he is INCLUDING the CERAKOTE color of the winner's choice in the deal too.

We are doing a raffle for this. 100 tickets at $5 each, or you can get 5 tickets for $20.

If this raffle goes well, we will continue raffling more items to raise funds for more props for matches and more prizes for the Shooter of the Year points race.

I hope the winner keeps in mind that he also makes his own custom free float tubes, and you could get them cerakoted to match the receiver set.

Tickets will be available at the next match. It's February 18.

·
Clayton Welch
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When is the drawing? I'll take 5. I can either mail a check or bring to the annual meeting. Just let me know.
Well as of now the vast majority are sold and there are a few that I set aside that people assured me they wanted.

If the reserved tickets fall through for any reason, I will let you know.

These sold out much quicker than expected. We will probably look into getting more lowers in the future.

·
Clayton Welch
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good for you. Let me know if anything else comes up.
I sure will. I'm extremely grateful to Ricky and Bryant's Machine Shop for donating this to us. I hope all of y'all consider him for your next build. He also does some custom work and makes his own suppressors too.

I hope we can buy some more of these from him, because I am guessing from how well the tickets sold this time we could do it another time or two so more people could get a chance at this awesome lower.

·
Clayton Welch
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
People who are still interested in tickets for the TMMG raffle:

We sold all the tickets for this receiver set last night at the Team Magnolia meeting. This means that tickets 001-100 are sold and set for the drawing for the upper, lower engraving, cerakote, and transfer. We will do this drawing at our February match.

However, we have negotiated with Ricky and Bryant's Machine Shop to get another lower, engraving, cerakote, and transfer deal. For this we are selling tickets 101-160 and it will be a SEPARATE raffle. So that is 60 tickets at $5 each for 5 tickets for $20. We are hoping that these will sell out by the February 18 match too so we can do both drawings that day. But this go round we are doing first come first served, no savesies and no take-backs. We will accept cash, checks, and PayPal if you live far away and still want in on the drawing.

Ricky should be attending the match so he can be there to show off the goodies. The winners will be able to choose their cerakote color. Ricky will handle that, and then when it is done the winner will pick it up at his shop on Highway 80, completing the 4473 there.

·
Clayton Welch
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
9dup, I will take 10 tickets. Please PM me as to where to send the $40.00 via paypal.
Thanks, Randy
PM Sent.

If anybody else wants in on this PayPal deal you have until 9pm tonight. Tickets will be sold tomorrow at the USPSA match and they should sell out then.

Payments will have to be sent by 9pm tonight. No savesies remember

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
9d up, I'll take 5. PM your paypal and I'll get on it.

Thanks!

·
Clayton Welch
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All tickets for both raffles were sold or were promised to people before I made the no-savesies statement.

Therefore, it is possible that some tickets may become unclaimed. If so, I will let y'all know, and then it will be first come and paid, first served.

The drawing will be held at the end of our shooter's meeting before our match on Saturday, February 18. You do not have to be present to win.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts