Mississippi Gun Owners banner

Top prize money was taken at the F-Class Match Today

2797 Views 33 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Scharfschütze
Alton Britt was the man today at the F-Class match down at Bogue Chitto. Mr. Britt, as we now refer to him, shot a 200 score relay, thats all X's and 10's folks. He collected to pot that had been posted for the first 200 shot this year.
[/url][/img]
All and all it was a good day, everyone shot great today. And X-Ring did a great job putting the match on. We were ready for the heat and sun today. Tents, generators, and fans were brought by several of the shooters today and it made a big difference.
[/url][/img]
See less See more
1 - 8 of 34 Posts
Here are a few more shots I took at the match today.
[/url][/img]
[/url][/img]
[/url][/img]
[/url][/img]
[/url][/img]
[/url][/img]
See less See more
Hey neck I'm all for starting a new pot, maybe everyone who wants to shoot for it put in extra $5.00 at each match. Maybe we can talk the Nightforce saleman to donate a scope, that would bring shooters out of the woodworks!!!!!! :thinking:
OK all you long gun shooters, the challange has been made. Load up and come on down for the next match. :gun:
X-Ring said:
I would like to hijack the thread for just a moment to express gratitude to Southwest Gun Club and Doug Bowser for nudging so to say in starting the F-Class league at Bogue Chitto, and allowing me the freedom to organize the matches the way I felt would be safe and enjoyable to everyone that participates. Also a special Thank You to Mr. Frank Burns who owns the property that this fine range is located on.
I agree with X-Ring, this is my first year shooting F-Class, it great to have a range that we can hold these matches and have such a good time shooting and spending time with a great bunch of guys and girls.
:2tup:
Hey Scott, You need to get Betty signed up here.
Hey 300 Atlas great pics, would like to see some more.
Hey Neck wait till X-ring posts that new rifle :awesome: :drool:
1 - 8 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.