Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
This should be fun.

Reactions: rc

Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
Reading Southern Lady Magazine. hahaha

Reactions: rigrat and rc

Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
I hate to say it but sipping wine, reading love stories, wearing red panties, and admiring a Glock. I may just have to seek out another hobby in my last days if this is where Gunsmiths end up.hahahaha.

Registered
That is a really good trade my friend. I think any of us would have jumped at that deal! The best trade I ever saw was when I was a nurse at the jail. One of the trustees traded a female inmates an apple for ORAL EXCITEMENT through the tray slot in the door. When the guards noticed him lingering too long they came to investigate. The trustee quickly withdrew his 鈥渓over offering鈥 and tried to slam the small door that covers the tray door. That would all have been ok if the inmate was not using the door as a table for her dentures, which became broken in the exchange. All that work and didn鈥檛 even get to eat her apple. I learned three things that day. 1. Some people are only as honest as their options. 2. Barter is still a valid form of exchange. And 3. An apple a day may not always be a good thing.

Registered
Don鈥檛 see anyt
That is a really good trade my friend. I think any of us would have jumped at that deal! The best trade I ever saw was when I was a nurse at the jail. One of the trustees traded a female inmates an apple for ORAL EXCITEMENT through the tray slot in the door. When the guards noticed him lingering too long they came to investigate. The trustee quickly withdrew his 鈥渓over offering鈥 and tried to slam the small door that covers the tray door. That would all have been ok if the inmate was not using the door as a table for her dentures, which became broken in the exchange. All that work and didn鈥檛 even get to eat her apple. I learned three things that day. 1. Some people are only as honest as their options. 2. Barter is still a valid form of exchange. And 3. An apple a day may not always be a good thing.
馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

1 - 18 of 18 Posts