Mississippi Gun Owners banner

Traded for a Glock!!!

1K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  melmerf 
#1 ·
I traded an old M1 Garand and two cases of ammo I found in my grandfathers house to a local pawn shop for this Glock! Man, did I come out a winner on that deal!
Trigger Air gun Finger Gun barrel Gun accessory

See less See more
#3 ·
This should be fun.

Reactions: rc
#16 ·
That is a really good trade my friend. I think any of us would have jumped at that deal! The best trade I ever saw was when I was a nurse at the jail. One of the trustees traded a female inmates an apple for ORAL EXCITEMENT through the tray slot in the door. When the guards noticed him lingering too long they came to investigate. The trustee quickly withdrew his “lover offering” and tried to slam the small door that covers the tray door. That would all have been ok if the inmate was not using the door as a table for her dentures, which became broken in the exchange. All that work and didn’t even get to eat her apple. I learned three things that day. 1. Some people are only as honest as their options. 2. Barter is still a valid form of exchange. And 3. An apple a day may not always be a good thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.