close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tri City

Discussion in 'North Mississippi' started by canebreaker, Apr 22, 2016.

1. canebreaker

canebreaker Distinguished Poster

I got a message from a friend asking if Tri City Gun Range in Hernando is open yet. He gave the address of 2880 Hwy 51. I haven't a clue. I guess asking me since I'm closer.

2. 427notch

427notch Distinguished Poster

I had asked Jimmy on this range and appreciate his help.
    I was able to get someone to stop in and the person found out that the range did not open and was not going to open anytime soon for whatever reason. Tricity had a Facebook page and it looks to have not been updated since February.

3. canebreaker

It's Tricity range if you want to look it up. A few pictures show them shooting outdoors, no clue where that would be.
    At the auction a lady said she was signed up to take a permit class in Southaven and the outdoor range was in Southaven. I only know of the police department range in Southaven.

4. 427notch

All the classes I have heard about in Southaven for permits have had the shooting done at Bullzeye in Memphis you should see that place before 15:00 on a Saturday.I have heard that Rangemaster has reopened under different management and owner as Global Training Academy and that Mid-South Munitions is gonna host a full auto shoot there sometime after the gun and knife show in Memphis.

5. canebreaker

I went to Range USA, didn't care for their pricing and no lead ammo.
    I went to Rangemaster, pricing was better and could shoot lead as long as we were there alone.
    Bullzeye is owned by a Southaven couple. The lanes seemed to get smaller each time I went. I got sick the night we went there for CCP class.
    Oscar has his training on Stateline rd and shooting at Bullzeye. I asked the lady if that was her trainer and she said no.

6. 427notch

I don't think the ventilation at Bullzeye is that great you maybe better off eating paint chips especially if the range is full . I am a member at Bullzeye and you cant beat the price best deal in town maybe but I try to go when it's not busy.
    I do have a few coupon's for Global Training Academy if anyone wants to check them out.

7. canebreaker

Rainy days coming up. Call if you want to use up some coupons.
    Wish Tricity would do some updates.