Mississippi Gun Owners banner

Tripod for 9mm Gatling gun

Tags
9mm gun
4K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  patchz 
#1 ·
Used to be you could only get this rather expensive range toy/Home Defense weapon on a wheeled carriage. Now you can get a tripod for it. And it still takes Glock mags. How cool is that? :D:hiya:

[SHOT 2020] Tippmann Armory's 9mm Gatling Gun Gets A Tripod -

The new tripod is about 2.5 feet tall and has the same traversing handle and machined elevation screw as the current wheeled carriage. The extra height makes operating the gun even easier removing the need to kneel at the gun. The tripod seems perfect for setting up in a lane at the range.

#11 ·
#6 ·
If you want to see one of these in real-world use (albeit light-hearted, use), check out Demolition Ranch on YouTube. I've mentioned him on MSGO before. Matt Carriker, the young veterinarian who hosts, recently got one of these and has, well, played with it at least 2-3 of his most recent videos. No, his videos aren't serious gun reviews (and are not intended to be), so don't expect anything like that. Yes, he is goofy in a sweet "little-boy-with-a-new-toy" kind of way, but he's also a neat, nice young guy, too. He also has a couple of other YouTube channels, one about his vet practice and the other a sort of family channel, both also at least worth checking out.

#7 ·
Ditto on Matt, I've been a subscriber to his channel for years. And if you read between the lines, some of his videos actually do give a review of the weapon in question, albeit very abridged.

Reactions: Mesquite
#13 ·
Yeah, I haven't seen that one.

Reactions: 7557
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.