Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,242 Posts
The trouble is that every sect of Islam views every other sect of Islam as terrorists, in addition to every other religion/civilization/culture as the terrorists and impediments to "Peace on Earth Under Allah". They are simply trying to bring "peace" to everyone. But that can't happen until there is no one to dispute their particular set of beliefs. This call by Trump won't change a damn thing.

It ain't the first time somebody has blown the "Can't we all just get along?" trumpet. The answer is NO, we can't. Never have, never will. Nature doesn't allow it.

·
Infidel
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It wasn't a sugar coated speech, he was talking killing the trouble makers!! No other US president has been that in your face on tv or in front of 60 leaders of moozlem countries!!
Trump def has a brass pair!!
Will it make a difference?? Probably not!! But it needed to be said!! Along with the business dealings it was a win!! So far!!

·
Grouchy Old Fart
23,650 Posts
The ragheads only know they are supposed to kill anyone who does not believe as they do. Since there are so many different sects they will be fighting each other from now on. There can never be peace between them and us.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Pres. Trump got a better reception from a better audience than did VP Mike Pence -- and a former governor of Indiana -- speaking at the University of Notre Dame's (Snow Flake South Bend, IN) commencement ceremony:

In protest, students walk out on Mike Pence's Notre Dame commencement speech

Vice President Mike Pence receives an honorary degree
Notre Dame is owned by my church and this sort of
behavior on the part of graduates makes me patently
ashamed to be Catholic. If the school had any cojones,
all those who walked out would find that their degrees
were invalidated.

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Notre Dame is owned by my church and this sort of
behavior on the part of graduates makes me patently
ashamed to be Catholic. If the school had any cojones,
all those who walked out would find that their degrees
were invalidated.

The Commencement of the Notre Dame Class of 2017 // News // Notre Dame News // University of Notre Dame

The vice president urged graduates to carry the values and ideals students had learned during their time at Notre Dame into their future lives and careers; to be leaders in their communities, families and professional fields; and to hold on to the Catholic faith and values instilled in them.

Approximately 100 graduates left the ceremony in protest during the vice president’s speech.

I think those 100 walkouts will find the College of Hard Knocks and School of the Real World to be vastly different -- and more unforgiving -- than their snowflake, ivory tower 4 yrs in South Bend.

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
It wasn't a sugar coated speech, he was talking killing the trouble makers!! No other US president has been that in your face on tv or in front of 60 leaders of moozlem countries!!
Trump def has a brass pair!!
Will it make a difference?? Probably not!! But it needed to be said!! Along with the business dealings it was a win!! So far!!
It needed to be said. No bows. No a$$-ki$$ing. No apologies. Trump said it.

Make them (the Muslims) clean up/clean out their own (out) houses, esp. the Saudis and Gulf States. That would also include accepting Syrian refugees, IMO.

No more wasted American $$$ and lives w/o them stepping up/stepping in and acting ...

I get that it will be a Saudi Arabia/Sunni Islam vs. Iranian Shi'a Islam vs. "the West". Let's make THEM fight it out, and we can take on the winner, if needed. At this point though, while the Saudis finance the bad guys, the Iranians and their proxies ARE the bad guys with nuclear aspirations and ballistic missiles.

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Good show for Pres. Trump in KSA.

I'm looking forward to his visit to Israel, and his time with Netanyahu. Too bad his trip to Massada was cancelled.

Think about it: one/first trip -- Islam (Sunnis), Israel (Jews) and (next) the Vatican (Catholics).

The drive-by media/MSM will, of course, ignore this.

·
Registered
15,242 Posts
I get that it will be a Saudi Arabia/Sunni Islam vs. Iranian Shi'a Islam vs. "the West". Let's make THEM fight it out, and we can take on the winner, if needed. At this point though, while the Saudis finance the bad guys, the Iranians and their proxies ARE the bad guys with nuclear aspirations and ballistic missiles.
It's already far more complex, and complicated, than that.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts