Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Heard radio ad yesterday, discount gun safe also running sales, had a below 1k on the large fat boy, don't recall exact amount. Plus listed 2-3 other sizes all well under what they normally priced at.

·
Premium Member
20,396 Posts
My late brother has that safe, I am not a fan and neither was he.
PS: unless it has been changed

Reactions: maxhush

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
May not apply this year, but my black Friday deal on one four or so years ago was $600, I think. It's decent for the money.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Heard radio ad yesterday, discount gun safe also running sales, had a below 1k on the large fat boy, don't recall exact amount. Plus listed 2-3 other sizes all well under what they normally priced at.
When I talked to them at the gun show he told me about the sale. It is an insurance sale. They had a claim due to the warehouse flooding. Insurance company told them to sell off what they could and they could claim the rest. Water was not supposed to have made it into any of the safes however. Also a 20% price increase is supposed to happen in January so we will not be seeing these prices again.

If interested I have this safe for sale; looking for reasonable offers. I had a "for sale" thread but can't find it

View media item 615
View media item 613
View media item 611

·
Premium Member
20,396 Posts
I can't really recall as it was about 4 years ago now, but one thing was the keypad which he had to have replaced and it took them 4 months to get to him. Another,IIRC, was the thickness of the metal skin, it just seemed light weight to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts