I know he does Glocks and AR's! He was working on a Glock when I got there and he had a bunch of AR parts and such. His card says he specializes in AR/1911/Glock and he is a DuraCoat certified installer.
I priced an undercut and frontstrap checkering there and he said he would do it for a little more than the SA custom shop. his work looked good from what is saw and I have never heard anything bad about the shop.
He does good work and stays very busy. Some other work I know that he has done
1. Custom work on 870 Shotguns tacti cool stuff.
2. He put a new reciever on a FAL for me that some Wolf ammo blew up (Wolf paid for it to be repaired)
3. I've seen him tune some bolt guns
4. He dura coated some knives for my son prior to going to Iraq, and did it the Marine digital camo.
5. I'm going to see about him changing a barrel on revolver for me.
6. Some general gun smithing stuff
7. Anything you want done to an AR he can do it.
8. I've seen and shot a High Power he worked on and it was SWEET
He is very meticulis, and an artist at what he does. He stays back logged so be patient with him. He has his opinions on what works and what doesn't. So I listen to what he has to say. I don't always follow his advice, but I do listen. He does a lot of Law Enforcement stuff. He is a very competitive shooter, and quite good too. He likes a good cigar can't remember the brand off hand though. He helped me get some good stuff for my son to take to Iraq. One thing was a lubricant that his whole unit ended up useing to lube all their weapons. Anything else about him just ask, or better yet go see him. Tell him Ken sent you.