Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from the club newsletter.....

Just a couple of quick news flashes: Matt and Jessica Duff, the hosts of the Friends of the NRA Show, seen every Sunday at 9:00 p.m. on The Outdoor Channel now call DSR&P their home range. Jessica holds 19 World Championship honors, recently winning the 2012 Speed Challenge Nationals. Matt has his own show, Major League Bowhunter. I'll get everyone exact times and channel information shortly. Matt and Jessica have both generously offered to help the club in a variety of ways that should prove to be very beneficial. Please join me in welcoming these fine folks to our club. It is pretty cool to have world championship shooters on board but that is not all the cool happenings as DSR&P. Mossy Oak is running a new 10 show series on modern shooting programs and all 10 shows will be shot either entirely or in part at DSR&P. The club will get a free 30 second ad at the end of each show. I can't think of a better way to showcase our facilities statewide and regionally. The Mossy Oak team will be filming the Ronin programmed events and should not impact other range use.
The Ronin guys use DSRP as one of their home ranges. They are also doing the Trigger Time TV show. It isn't being filmed at DSRP.....yet. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts