·
Premium Member
3,817 Posts
Reactions: Mesquite

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How was "Scraping?" I thought about bringing my car down but was thinking it wouqlqd be a younger, wilder crowd...and it was H-O-T!
It was hot, we got there about 10:30 am and the traffic was bad. a lot of nice stuff and a few old hot rods there. It was younger not sure about the wilder, I been know to get down with the best.
We had free tickets to get in, I would not have paid 16$ to get in. We stayed about hour and half. Left and got up $200 at the Beau and left as fast as we could. I was told last year everyone should go at least once and I have.

·
Premium Member
3,817 Posts
It was hot, we got there about 10:30 am and the traffic was bad. a lot of nice stuff and a few old hot rods there. It was younger not sure about the wilder, I been know to get down with the best.
We had free tickets to get in, I would not have paid 16$ to get in. We stayed about hour and half. Left and got up $200 at the Beau and left as fast as we could. I was told last year everyone should go at least once and I have.
I wouldn't have paid either, too many great local cars. There are cruise ins almost every weekend down here. I'm glad to see you take some winnings home.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts