Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
MSGO Court Jester
42,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name something you put on a certain food that you think is out of the ordinary. For example: does anybody else put Heinz 57 on bacon egg & cheese biscuits, or is it just me?

I also put either salsa or Louisiana Hot Sauce, onions, and garlic powder in my grits.

·
Just another day!
1,154 Posts
Mayo and hot sauce in lima or red beans. Jezebel sauce on sandwich.

·
Super Moderator
8,637 Posts
In the absence of pepper jelly or chow-chow, I'll often put "Fire 'n' Ice" Pickles on my peas & cornbread.

Occasionally I'll put French salad dressing on pizza.

A-1 steak sauce in Jambalaya.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I put Hoison sauce on Salmon, Buffalo Sauce on Mac n Cheese, I guess the strangest thing is cinnamon sugar on fresh fried wings.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
I like tartar sauce on french fries.
I had never seen anyone put salad dressing on pizza until I met my first college roommate - he was from Biloxi. Apparently it’s a thing.

Reactions: TheLawnRanger

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
22,183 Posts
Mayo and hot sauce in lima or red beans. Jezebel sauce on sandwich.
Never heard of Jezebel sauce, had to look that up. Don't think I would like it, has pineapple in it, I hate pineapple.

·
Premium Member
15,193 Posts
All you filthy animals that eat ranch salad dressing on everything! You’re disgusting! 🤢

I do throw Mayo in my red beans and rice.

Reactions: Trashy

·
22,183 Posts
All you filthy animals that eat ranch salad dressing on everything! You’re disgusting! 🤢

I do throw Mayo in my red beans and rice.
Mayo on peas and beans is nasty.

·
Just another day!
1,154 Posts
Never heard of Jezebel sauce, had to look that up. Don't think I would like it, has pineapple in it, I hate pineapple.
My Grandmother used to make it for tongue sandwiches. I make a quart from time to time just for sandwiches. It's good stuff.

·
22,183 Posts
My Grandmother used to make it for tongue sandwiches. I make a quart from time to time just for sandwiches. It's good stuff.
Now you're getting really gross, tongue...:sick:

Reactions: CoastRat

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
I ate a lot of beef tongue growing up....my dad loved to cook them.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
I like tartar sauce on french fries.
I had never seen anyone put salad dressing on pizza until I met my first college roommate - he was from Biloxi. Apparently it’s a thing.
French dressing is WONDERFUL on pizza. Yes, it is a BILOXI thing - started at HUGO's at the corner of Division and Porter Ave. I KNOW.......I WAS THERE!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts