Mississippi Gun Owners banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
MSGO Court Jester
42,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Thanks a lot guys. I'm on day 2 of a 4-5 day fast and this isn't helping...
Blame it on yourself. You knew before coming in here it was gonna be about food.

·
Premium Member
10,731 Posts
Anything dipped in beef stew gravy!

My Wife does A1 in her grits and ketchup on her greens, yes collards, turnip or mustard.
(She is from Alabama so she is "special")
I do vinegar on my French fries, and Ponzu on a lot of stuff nad tobacco on everything else
Kinda weaned myself off Tobacco (lol) years ago. As far as red sauce: i prefer Louisiana red/Texas pete for putting direct on food & Tobasco for cooking or blending into something.

·
MSGO Court Jester
42,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·

·
Deplorable Curmudgeon
17,231 Posts
McDonald's Chicken Nuggets in honey.
Did you know that mc d's chicken nuggets do not have ANY chicken in them.
The guy running the nugget machine MIGHT have had a KFC leg for lunch, That is as close to chicken as the nugget ever gets.

·
Deplorable Curmudgeon
17,231 Posts
I have a ''Guy" He is my official hot sauce ''Guy"

now you got a ''Guy" also

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
22,183 Posts
Did you know that mc d's chicken nuggets do not have ANY chicken in them.
The guy running the nugget machine MIGHT have had a KFC leg for lunch, That is as close to chicken as the nugget ever gets.
They do, not much but they do.

As of August 1, 2016, the ingredients within the United States are as follows: White boneless chicken, water, salt, seasoning (yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, natural flavoring, safflower oil, lemon juice solids, dextrose, citric acid), sodium phosphates. Battered and breaded with water, enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, bleached wheat flour, salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium lactate), spices, wheat starch, dextrose, corn starch. Prepared in vegetable oil (canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil) with citric acid as a preservative.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ketchup and Louisiana hot sauce on eggs over easy and scrambled eggs.

·
MSGO Court Jester
42,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Heinz 57 on Hardee's loaded omelet biscuits, on a lot of other stuff too.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts