Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

USPS, this is a first.

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by canebreaker, Mar 13, 2018.

1. canebreaker

canebreaker Distinguished Poster

I ordered a few items from Fremont, CA with tracking on March 5. The first update show USPS partner DHL to the next location. USPS partner Fedx to the next location. USPS partner UPS to the next location. Delivery to post office and out for delivery. I've had lots of packages that showed one partner of USPS help with delivery. This is a first with 3.

2. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
    If you get a tracking notice from Elon Musk and SpaceX, the delivery is likely to be delayed.
  3. Southern Reloading

Southern Reloading Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I get those all the time cane. I guess they used DHL from Ca cause you could say that is out of the country!!
  4. SubGunFan

SubGunFan Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Going to be labels all over that box......
    mascott, para40 and Mesquite like this.
  5. DEADEYE 1

DEADEYE 1 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

They work together on some deliveries. Its a mystery to me how they keep up with the paper trail.
    para40 likes this.
  6. para40

para40 Sr. Curmudgeon MSGO Supporter

Lamar Co.
    And on the flip side,
    I sent Sandman some cane syrup UPS,
    shipped on Monday noon, received the next day at noon.
    Shocked us both.
    maxhush, canebreaker and mascott like this.
  7. canebreaker

canebreaker Distinguished Poster

I got the package today, 2 days early. Yep, labels all over it, can't read but one.

I love some Ribbon cane sirup. I found a jar in a store, got it home to taste it, didn't taste just right. Looked at the label, made with corn sirup. Kinda like peach wine made with grapes.
    para40 likes this.
  8. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
    Yup. Corn syrup is evil and I've been allergic to it (the sulfites they put in it) for over 30 years now. Makes grocery shopping interesting and makes you aware of the constant ingredient games they play, shifting between corn syrup and sugar, apparently based upon the market pricing of sweeteners. High fructose corn syrup is worse for you than cane sugar.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    canebreaker and para40 like this.
  9. 2DARK2C

2DARK2C Distinguished Poster

isn't most processed "sugar" beet sugar? there should be sugar cane farms everywhere and real sugar used.
    maxhush and canebreaker like this.