Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently traded for these revolvers and leather from a buddy who purchased new in the early 2000’s. They were used very little. I need opinions as to what all this is worth in today’s local market.

Two Beretta Stampedes in .45 LC in brushed nickel finish. 4.75” barrels.

Also need a value in the gun belt with two double-walled leather holsters and an extra right hand holster if you want a cross-draw configuration.

Any input on value greatly appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
A quick search showed that Bud's Gun Shop had the nickel Stampedes in 45 LC for sale at $525, but are currently out of stock.

Are they consecutive serial #?

A nice looking pair of single action revolvers with a good looking leather rig.

·
Account no longer active.
833 Posts
Knowing knothing specifically about them I would venture to say for the pair around $1,100 - $1,300. How did I come up with number? When was the last time you laid eyes on a big bore revolver this size less than $500? The fact that you have two adds to the desirability and convenience factor of not having to buy one and search for the next one. Pawn Stars know a guy and if you can leave them they will give you a call and tell you the best they can do is $300. They will just set around and such.

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,732 Posts
The revolvers are manufactured by Uberti (owned by Beretta)... good stuff there!!! :101010:

·
Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
6,330 Posts
Off the top of my head when I first read the description I thought 500-600 each for the revolvers.
Holsters are subjective to the man who appreciates them. Men, even men that are dealers that don,t usually sell western style guns would offer 300-350 because they don,t know the product plus they are in it to make money. I gave 350 for a 98% Uberti 1875 45lc Outlaw from a friend that is a dealer. The gun retails over 600. Fine looking gun that you have.:)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A quick search showed that Bud's Gun Shop had the nickel Stampedes in 45 LC for sale at $525, but are currently out of stock.

Are they consecutive serial #?

A nice looking pair of single action revolvers with a good looking leather rig.
I don’t think so. Serial numbers are xxxx40 and xxxx43. Almost consecutive, but not quite....lol.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,737 Posts
Yep New out of a LGS they would sell $450--500. Used is another question though where I'd say since new Uberti's you can get for around $425-450 I'd say slightly under that price--$375 -400. Probably not what you want to here but realistically thats about what they would be worth in todays buyers market.

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
I would price that at $1000-1100 with leather unless it is a well known maker like El Paso. Leather just doesnt really help, especially a belt rig. Cause ya gotta find a buyer just the right size who wants that style to get any use out of it.

Nice setup tho.

·
Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
6,330 Posts
Some guns or anything for that matter; a picture sometimes just does not do it justice.
If an item is what I want and have been looking for and it is exceptional in condition, I will pay more if I plan to keep it and put in my collection. I also look at my blue book value. Then I look at Gun Broker. Collectors pay more, sellers try to get it as cheap as possible, the average man that does not know anything about guns, will pay what he has in his pocket. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts