Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is mostly for y'all reloaders - Federal, CCI, Speer, and Remington primers won't be sold until the company satisfies their factory ammo demand. Not good news, but it is what it is. I suspect it's the same with the rest of the industry.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I watched that YouTube yesterday, got the same from it, they are using all the primers they can make to load their own ammunition, so it’s going to a very long time before we see primers back in stock like it was last year.

·
Registered
393 Posts
If politicians really cared about their constituents it would seem this is a great time and place to secure US manufacturing jobs.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Makes sense. Why sell a primer for 2 cents when you can turn it into a 50 cent cartridge. I don't smell any nefarious conspiracy here. You don't make multi million dollar investments to meet what is likely a short term surge in demand. This will sort itself out a year or so.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,120 Posts
We're being "priced" right out of the 2nd Ammendment; right before our eyes we're seeing it.
No need to ban or confiscate guns
We're doing it to ourselves, the government isn't. They aren't panic buying, causing shortages and making prices higher.

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
This recent contact award won't help us civilian MSR owners or the ammo situation ...

"This multiple-award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity contract is for an ordering period totaling five years with product delivery beginning in April of 2021."
###

Because: "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."
😠

Reactions: oldsalt

·
Registered
216 Posts
This administration can be summarized as:
President Who You know & VP Who you blow
These two offer Nothing but lying in the pursuit of destroying America.

·
Registered
909 Posts
This recent contact award won't help us civilian MSR owners or the ammo situation ...

"This multiple-award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity contract is for an ordering period totaling five years with product delivery beginning in April of 2021."
###

Because: "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."
😠
Perfect way to do away with guns;
Just have the gov keep renewing "indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity" contracts every few years, and voila; perpetual ammo shortage. And you're paying for it. Couple that with a few "commerce" EO's banning importation of anything gun related or ammo, and in just a few short years only the gov will be pulling triggers.

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
Perfect way to do away with guns;
Just have the gov keep renewing "indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity" contracts every few years, and voila; perpetual ammo shortage. And you're paying for it. Couple that with a few "commerce" EO's banning importation of anything gun related or ammo, and in just a few short years only the gov will be pulling triggers.
Not a "like," but I agree. See this also:

I recall a DHS government contract for 1.6 billion rounds of small arms and sniper ammo during the Obama era ammo shortage.

Probably just a coincidence, right? 🤔

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
Reactions: whoflungdo
1 - 16 of 16 Posts