Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to get everybody but the batteries died.
So heres Cliff.. Jinnie.. and me shooting the first 5 to Go stage!

The names have been changed to protect the guilty!!
[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/9Ca28YLHTxw" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
Thanks for sharing -- You are now the official MSGO video-tographer!! Congratulations!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are yall trying to access it from a cell phone? If that's the case it may take till tomorrow b4 you can see it...
Xd357 said:
Only 4 came up and it was not one of them.

·
Administrator
13,034 Posts
Got it!!! Sweet job on the video, I agree with cap you got my vote on being the official MSGO video-tographer.

G

·
There is something absolutely WRONG with wearing a t-shirt in the snow. I had to put a jacket on just to watch the video.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
MattC8444 said:
Great video Leland, wish you could have gotten me in my first match. It was cold, but shooters must be crazy.
Matt I really did try.. I got your first run and the batteries dies in the middle of your second on the first stage we shot. When I do the vid of the other stage of that same setup ill be sure to put you uh.. fin and a half on there. I'll kinda fade it out when the batteries died. Stay tuned. I'll try to have it up this weekend sometime.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Shooter said:
There is something absolutely WRONG with wearing a t-shirt in the snow. I had to put a jacket on just to watch the video.
Wasn't cold while I was shooting. Plus it makes me look almost as tough as I really am!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts