Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
17,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anybody wants some really cheap plinking ammo, Wally is dumping it.

Excerpt:

Walmart Really Is Dumping Ammo at Fire-Sale Prices - The Truth About Guns

Yesterday, that evil Travis Pike posted a deal alert. Walmart, he wrote, is dumping their handgun and evil black rifle ammo nationally at fire-sale prices. It sounded almost too good to be true. 500 rounds of 9mm for $45? Defensive ammo for $5 per box?

Well folks, it’s true.

When was the last time you saw .38 Special for $11 per 100-round box? Or Federal .223 ammo for $150/1000?

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,784 Posts
Guess I need to check my local walmart 150 /1000 is a steal of a deal.

·
Premium Member
13,732 Posts
Stopped by the Magee Walmart on the way back to Jackson and got 600-700 rounds. All 9mm and .223 was gone. Still lots of .38, 40 and .45.

Reactions: Mesquite and rigrat

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
My SIL called from WM in Petal and said it was going fast. Said if I wanted to cash in, I needed to come soon.
I told him I wanted some, but not bad enough to get up out my lazy boy :)

·
Glad to be here
1,133 Posts
I got in on it late, but I managed to get four boxes of federal and one box of wwb, all 45 acp, and all at $9 a box. I also picked up a 100 round box of federal aluminum 40 s&w for $13.

·
Super Moderator
8,641 Posts
I got in on it late, but I managed to get four boxes of federal and one box of wwb, all 45 acp, and all at $9 a box. I also picked up a 100 round box of federal aluminum 40 s&w for $13.
Which one did you hit? Wiggins?
Save me a trip from driving up there . . . .

·
Registered
17,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wonder if the cartel guys/gang bangers are taking advantage of this fire sale on ammo. Ya' know, to help out the home boys on both sides of the border. ;) And if Walmart thought about that. Everybody likes a good sale. :lol4:

·
Registered
873 Posts
I went to capitalize on there shitty politics. Tuesday I went to 3 stores in my area, all 9mm was sold out at all 3, I cleaned out the remaining .45acp. tula ammo @ 7.00 per box. Federal HST 165g .45 acp HP $11 per box, Federal 100 rnd brass .45 $17, Federal 200 rnd Al .45 $25, And they had the federal 50gr JHP .223 varmint rounds for $13 (50rnd box). 1 store said they were expecting 1 or 2 more restocks this week. Also got 100rnds of Remington .45 230gr HPs for $25. I hated to spend the money with Walmart, but the ammo deals were to much to pass up.

·
Super Moderator
8,641 Posts
I left at 6:30 this morning, right after the grandson got on the school bus. Went to Satan's Armpit first (Hwy 49 South in Gulfport). They had nothing but 3 boxes of .40 S&W, which I left there, since I don't own a .40 caliber. Left there and went to Biloxi, on C.T. Switzer Blvd. They had nothing at all. Finally got to the D'Iberville store on Sangiani Blvd. They had quite a bit of.45 ACP, but no other calibers. I got a few boxes of Winchester White Box 100 round, and left a few. Also left the $7 Tula steel case, and the $9 WWB 50 rounders.

·
Registered
7,485 Posts
Dang, should have read this thread before going shopping yesterday. I drove by the Southaven store and could have gone to the Horn Lake store a bit later.
Guess it's to late to try now.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Scored some Winchester .40 JHP @ $11 a box of 50 and some win .40 Fiji for $7 a box. Took the last they had. Left the steel cased stuff.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts