Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Hopefully that will include some deals

·
Super Moderator
8,641 Posts
I don't look for them to clearance it out. I could be wrong, though. I'll be watching.
I'm old enough to remember when Walmart quit selling handguns. I bought 3 on clearance sale for less than half of retail price.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,784 Posts
I think it is fantastic! I honestly think they have just decided to travel down the same road Dicks went down. I hope they to also drive right off of the cliff.

Good for the liberal bass turds.

Hmmm guess shotgun shells are toast also since we have the TAC14 and Shockwave.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
233 Posts
I hope they crash and burn. Then again the goobermint will bail them out and we will pay for it.

·
Banned
1,268 Posts
And the LGS dance in the streets..
Are they going to lower their prices? Haven't bought ammo from a LGS or for the matter Wally World in over 10yrs, can always find it cheaper online even having to pay for shipping.

·
Gun-Fu Wannabe; Just Living Life
767 Posts
So does that include .22 and .410 since both of those are used in handguns? Hell, that can even include .357 and .44Mag.

And whatever will they fill those empty shelves with in the "sporting goods" section now? Unicorn tears and bottles to put them in?

·
Banned
1,268 Posts
I think it is fantastic! I honestly think they have just decided to travel down the same road Dicks went down. I hope they to also drive right off of the cliff.

Good for the liberal bass turds.

Hmmm guess shotgun shells are toast also since we have the TAC14 and Shockwave.
Walmart profits for a quarter are more than Dick's for a year. Lost profits for cutting back on ammo and gun sales and any lost sales from boycotters isn't going to faze them in the least.

·
Banned
271 Posts
I think I may have bought 1 or maybe 2 boxes of ammo from wallyworld in the last 5yrs or so. Their cease to sell handgun ammo will not affect me since I buy most of my ammo online with discounted ammo prices and either free or discounted shipping prices. It may likely will have some effect on those that wallyworld is their only ammo outlet.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Walmart profits for a quarter are more than Dick's for a year. Lost profits for cutting back on ammo and gun sales and any lost sales from boycotters isn't going to faze them in the least.
No, but lost sales from people not going across the board will be noticed. I will make it a point to stop going. Its one of the only few ways 2A supporters have to "protest" gun rights in todays terrible political climate. I guess most generations have a major struggle and this one is ours unfortunately.

·
Banned
1,268 Posts
No, but lost sales from people not going across the board will be noticed. I will make it a point to stop going. Its one of the only few ways 2A supporters have to "protest" gun rights in todays terrible political climate. I guess most generations have a major struggle and this one is ours unfortunately.
Yeah the largest retailer in the U.S. with $375 Billion in sales, is really gonna notice a few people not shopping there. Yeah right.

Reactions: steve2112

·
Banned
1,268 Posts
1 - 20 of 193 Posts