Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like I'm doing more and more sets like these and while it is time consuming it always leaves me giddy to get 'em out the door to their new forever homes. This batch was no different.

First one is a plain antique chestnut belt in full weave:

The second is an antique russet rig for a 2.5" 386 7 shot with the appropriate matching slide.

This last one was a bit of a headache. Cut out and finished a right handed holster only to check the order before shipment and see 'Left Handed.' No problem, little inventory never hurt anyone. The moon clip pouch was my first but probably not the last and I'm really happy with the way it came out.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Awesome work!! The wait for mine is getting to me LOL

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,204 Posts
Man sweet rigs you got there. You can see the pride built right into them, great job. I especially like the antique color and the moon clip pouches.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome work!! The wait for mine is getting to me LOL
Thank you Chris - it's funny because I received another order same day as yours based off the same rig you sent me a picture of. I hadn't gotten a duplicate of that order since I built it so pretty crazy odds. Yours' and another members revolver rig will probably get finished and posted about the same time.

Man sweet rigs you got there. You can see the pride built right into them, great job. I especially like the antique color and the moon clip pouches.
Thank you sir! The moon clip pouch was a first but I'd been wanting to attempt them. Took a little messing with to get it right but I'm happy with the results.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts