Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,732 Posts
Maybe now they'll stop all that racket around the farm. Seriously the gobbling around here was so intense it was bugging me while I'm out in the garden. Pulling nails out of an old shed, every time they would 'squeak' coming out of the wood, at least 2 turkeys would respond with a gobble.

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,516 Posts
Maybe now they'll stop all that racket around the farm. Seriously the gobbling around here was so intense it was bugging me while I'm out in the garden. Pulling nails out of an old shed, every time they would 'squeak' coming out of the wood, at least 2 turkeys would respond with a gobble.
Yeah...!!! :yeah:

·
Too get there first with the most
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well if you having them problems give me call next year and we will put a stop to that
And you can put groceries on the table too

·
Registered
5,732 Posts
Well if you having them problems give me call next year and we will put a stop to that
And you can put groceries on the table too
Will do sir...and no insult to turkey hunters, but I can't walk around here without them scaring me or the dogs running or jumping up and flying. I don't see the challenge - If you go into the trees around here (central Walthall County) you will see several. No calling necessary. I had 2 walk up to my ground blind last deer season, I could've hit 'em in the head with a stick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts