Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So hey guys, witch one of you is buying up all the .223 ammo? On a failed attempt to find a Wingmaster Saturday morning, I also hit the big name stores and get a few boxes of ammo. I stay in Rankin county and visited Dick's, Academy, and the pearl walmart. The shelves have been cleared out, is there another panic buy that I should be aware of?

·
Premium Member
4,275 Posts
K.B. not trying to insult you but I thought we were boycotting dicks & academy. What's up? I won't even drive down Lakeland drive because of dicks. You throw Vans under the bus in another thread & your trying to buy ammo from the enemy in this one & gun owners wonder why we have problems. :hmm:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
K.B. not trying to insult you but I thought we were boycotting dicks & academy. What's up? I won't even drive down Lakeland drive because of dicks. You throw Vans under the bus in another thread & your trying to buy ammo from the enemy in this one & gun owners wonder why we have problems. :hmm:
Hey dude, Dicks and Academy... and Van's is not the enemy... and yes I know what Dick's has done. Just make sure you vote Republican when it comes time and hopefully we can fix this mess.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
saw some at Academy as well. Not a lot but various price points, both brass and steel cased. Nothing in bulk though, that I noticed anyways.

·
Premium Member
20,394 Posts
Not doubting KB at all, but I thought I saw .223 at Purl WM last visit.

·
Waffennarr
8,881 Posts
As of 1600 yesterday (Tuesday 2 August) there were at least 10 boxes of the bulk Federal 100ct 55gr at the Brookhaven Great Wal of China Mart. ~ $37+ tax.

·
Deplorable Curmudgeon
17,030 Posts
I am still on boycott from 3 years ago dirt cheap went full blown price gauge during the ammo crisis

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I found this 223 remington ammo rifle But I still like to hit the local wal-mart real quick pick up a few boxes and head up to the range. And I think the pearl walmart is re stocking. I must have went there on a odd day.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts